What are the effects of the upcoming Blood Moon?

Would love your opinions on this. As always the media is advertising it as upcoming apocalyptic shit, what would it mean spiritually? Enhanced time for spellcasting?

5 Likes

It would amplify the power of the magick, when is it?

4 Likes

I believe is in monday 21 January

3 Likes

Oh are they? I stopped believing the apocalupse would happen in our mutual lifetimes after December 21, 2012 failed. And then when a priest stated one would happen on my 18th birthday.

I think I’ll try to pray to Lucifer and Bune that day. Ive been ratyer unfortunately neglectful.

3 Likes

Well, it is the day that EA is performing the Sword of Azazel ritual for 33 lucky people. Something tells me the apocalypse isn’t coming to the party. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

If we talked about a apocalypse, it would be a inner one.
Like H.L.Danial said, it will empower everything, specially emotionaly speaking:
If you are feeling like a hell of a tiger in a cage without food since 3 days, expects to this hunger be magnifed,

If you are feeling realy good and at peace, expects those feelings to attain summits,
wonderfull beautiful dreams or your worst nightmares while sleeping,

Arguing with people when you can’t take the frustrations anymore, or showing them your love inconditionatlly ,ou of the blue,
anything that was hide for so long will come in the surface, be ready!
This is how eclipses feels to me, but i was secretively investigating and observing my friend fellows, and its how its happening for them, without even knowing it!
( they don’t have occult knowlegde, nor they believe in the energies of the planets and its alignements, so, no placebo here!^^)

5 Likes

Much debate surrounds the fullmoon or eclipse (Blood Moon) is considered by some a time for amplified spellwork. Folklore about eclipses indicates that these events have always been closely observed and celebrated and increase the power of any castings. It certainly has a powerful psychological effect especially if your outside and can experience the moon or eclipses while doing a ritual.

Throughout history, ancient rituals based around these lunar and solar eclipses abound, and demonstrates people’s fascination with what happens in the sky. The bottom line is beliefs! If you beleive that the moon or planetary events have an effect on spells and castings then perform the ritual with added effect.

However, many doubt or have not had success with castings on a fullmoon, and the effects of a eclipse or fullmoon will have no effect on the casting or rituals. An apocalypse no way total hype!

Perhaps it’s the Change EA has been speaking off in his videos.

Regardless it’s important to use this energy constructively. I plan on calling on a few Spirits and boosting my Magick skills.

1 Like

To answer your question January 21, 2019. However, 2019 contains a number of eclipses of different types. There is another on July 2, 2019 but is only visible from Chile and Argentina.

After those two events, there’s a partial lunar eclipse on July 16, 2019 and an annular solar eclipse on December 26, 2019. However, between the two is a rare smaller eclipse the Transit of Mercury when the smallest planet in the solar system will appear to cross the Sun’s disk over the course of a few hours on November 11, 2019.

1 Like

Nice, sounds pretty promising.

1 Like

Cheers! Good luck with your ritual or castings.

thanks, you too

1 Like

It’s not just any blood moon, its a super blood wolf moon
Other than that, depending upon what my research shows me, I’m likely doing money magick.

2 Likes

Here’s what i know. During a eclipse, there is a change in earth’s gravity. The pull of the subtle form of gravity becomes less on the kundalini residing at the base of the spine. Hence, any spiritual activity undertaken during this time gives a lot of benefit. For example, a single chant of a mantra chanted during a eclipse is counted to be( usually debatable) 100. So if you need to repeat a mantra 1,00,000 times, doing it 1000 times during a eclipse is enough.

2 Likes
1 Like

We get drunk on the blood of saints and martyrs, wear pearls and gold, drape ourselves in scarlet and purple, then ride the seven headed beast.

3 Likes

Fucking Queens and Kings too.

2 Likes

Oh yes! You know exactly what I’m on about! :heart: @Purple

1 Like

Me too. Me too.

1 Like

Full moon eclipse full on. I am ready. A friend wants to cast a super ritual for mind enhancements and prosperity. This will leave him with some clairvoyance and foresight. He has prepared a separate and portable alter and intend on performing the ritual at the La Brea tar pits which will enhance his ritual with the full blood moon.

La Brea a prehistoric graveyard, besides the energy of the bubbling tar has thousands of decayed bones from a dozen different species that are imbeded in the tar and surrounding grounds since it is a public park and has no one in sight especially in the early morning hours of 3am encompassing the power of nature and ancient death will give his castings an extra boost and motivation of a primordial service to power.