What are the awesome things that you experience in magick?

My experiences have led me to other planes outside the astral/mental, spars with Primordial Gods/Gods, direct magick/Psionics, once I was practicing internal EK and I shocked my friend in the neck the electric current was visible to everyone (but he was okay), I’ve for a while been surrounded by nature fae coming and going, have a few hellhound companions. among other things that have shaped my beliefs.

2 Likes

It took me awhile to summon, I was with someone that they communicated through at first, and when I was uncrossing and trying to figure out who sent a message I reached out to the darkness around me. Not everyone has that.

My husband is naturally good at communication because of his personality and he spent a lot of time in the Void when he was growing up.

1 Like

How many years does it take to practice summon when you first practiced meditation?

What you write is something that should be in occult literature more often :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It depends on the person, my husband is good at it because when he was a teenager he would go to the Void and just stay there. I think he spent a good chunk of his teen years there.

I’m good at feeling and knowing what they want. Messages that I need always get to me from other mediums (I self doubt my own messages too much)

1 Like

I understood, but never really agreed with how result-focused people were in this stuff. Taking shortcuts on things that could potentially screw up your life is never a good thing.

2 Likes

How can I meditate correctly? Like what are the rules and orders I should do to meditate correctly?

Thank you very much, atleast I have become more careful of things thanks to you :hugs:

1 Like

You should look up mediations on the forum, many of them are things I did before I joined the group.

1 Like

Maxwell, slow your roll. The message he is trying to convey is quite clear and people here are trying to help. This is not the first time you’ve been rude to someone on this forum unnecessarily. If you can’t answer the question, please don’t.

6 Likes

Thank you so much , that calm my mind down… I feel a little sad about what he said earlier

There are quite a few threads on here regarding meditation, have you looked any up. There are many different ways and one may call to you.

1 Like

Okay , I will find some

I did not yet tried reading in meditation

This is a good one and he’s a pretty respected member of the forum and not difficult to do at all

1 Like

Woah thank you very much! I’ll try do it this time

1 Like

I’m sorry. I’m just a little AAAAAAAAA right now.

1 Like

Is that the guy that EA koetting been talking with past days in his channels???

Yes, you can search posts by him in the search field and you’ll come up with all kinds of interesting stuff :slight_smile:

Don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you need help finding anything.

1 Like

Thank you very much :heart_eyes:

1 Like