What are the awesome things that you experience in magick?

Can you tell me some of your experience in magick? And how is it feel? I only did some love magick a very low magick but not yet summoning a demon. Can you tell me some of your experience?

1 Like

When I work with Belial, he likes to makes himself known in a few ways. Firstly is the temperature of my room drops pretty hard, next is this little carved wooden mushroom I have on top of my fridge. It gets knocked into the floor, every single time. Otherwise, random bumps and thumps and a generally feeling of well being.
(This is purely personal experience, your results may vary.)

2 Likes

Does he harm you or help you in your life?

Like I said in some other thread, I have a running joke with Azazel and Astaroth: everytime I say that I had “all those nurturing experiences” in my journey, it’s a codename for all the ordeals that they put me through. Also, I often thank Asmodeus for the training he gave me on the Qliphoth, so I think I should include him in that joke too. I’m forever grateful to them for all those experiences, since without them I wouldn’t be the person that I currently am (by reading what I write in this forum, is up to you to judge if such results on myself are good or bad)

1 Like

How do they communicate to you? Should I always practice meditation? In order to be brave to summon demons? Because sometimes im getting scared on summoning because im new to this kinds of stuff

I think the best approach is to work on your fundamental skills, like meditation, visualization, and divination, before doing any form of evocation or invocation. If you don’t know the basics, how can you move to the more advanced stuff?

Start simple and work your way up.

3 Likes

Thank you , i will work on that but can I astral project? For practicing the basics?

What @Anziel_Merkaba said. Howevery, I had results from the very start, so I’m not qualified to teach what he mentions as I don’t have the experiences of having to learn it from zero, but I did spent years developing my psychic abilities in order to have the results that I actually wanted with the intensity that I wanted

1 Like

If you get good at visualization, you won’t even need to ever work to project. AP is very similar to scrying crossed with energywork so…

You did still start with the basics in one way or another. Sure your path may have been a bit different than some/most, but you still started at square one.

1 Like

How does it feel mastering the ability of meditation?

He helps when I have problems greater than myself. If it’s something we both know I can handle, he doesn’t get involved.

2 Likes

He speaks to your mind?

My astral senses are absolute trash so no.
It’s pretty much always actions or scenes that I have to decipher a meaning from. Or nothing at all, I make my appeal, give my offering, lay out a reward and then he accepts or doesn’t.

1 Like

I end up having possies of invisible gods and archangels and demons and spirits in my room.

At one point Archangel Gabriel, Archangel Raphael and an unnamed Cambion were in the same room at the same time, and I only knowingly called Gabriel.

1 Like

How did you know exactly who they are? Do you use your thurd eye or something? Because I have a problem with my third eye I have never experience seeing ghost nor any dwarfs in any places

I ask them. I don’t see or hear the, I can hear the thoughts they send to me and feel their presences.

1 Like

I did not experience summoning a demon but sometimes if I ask a question to satan sometimes there is a idea that comes into my mind that tells me some great ideas. Does that mean that satan is speaking into my mind?

There was a time that Im in deep trouble in my life. That I am searching for someone to help me rather than God. I have lost trust with God because his promises doesnt come true. So I ask myself there is other God that can help me and I think satan speaks into my mind and I thought he could help me. So that is the reason why in seeking more of Him and the demons that could help me in my life. That does count that the demons , spirits and satan talks to me? Cause this ideas just pop out into my mind.

Im sorry , what I meant is that I feel that satan speaks to my mind.

Maybe we have a cultural difference about what “square one” means. However, I’m not interested in discussing semantics here, since this is not the Wordreference forum

2 Likes