What are Demonic Angels and Angelic Demons?

Lol, no worries. Just curious. Get some sleep!

1 Like

Hence why I used the qualifiers in the original text. Itā€™s a balance between scholarship and practice for sure.

1 Like

i cantā€¦not now :frowning:

2 Likes

Well, this isnā€™t so much research as my own experience interacting with said beings, but hereā€™s the way I see it:

Elohim (or Anunnaki) is a collective term for the sons or rather children of El / Anu, the sky god. They are gods, that look human, but have wings. They reside in the heavens, at least originally.

Angelos is Greek for messenger. It refers to messengers from heaven, who I believe are also gods, but I guess it is a matter of perspective. Collectively, the denizens of heaven are of one mind, but they are also many, hence the confusion regarding whether God (Elohim in the Bible in most cases) is singular or plural. It matters not, because they are a collective that can also act individually when needed.

Apart from the Elohim, who are the gods of Heaven, we have the Grigori, who are the watchers, a group of rebel angels / gods that rebelled against EL and were cast into the Abyss as punishment. These are the beings usually referred to as demons. The Abyss, or Abzu, is a real place, a vast realm that is both underground from our perspective and shifted into another dimension.

1 Like

Thats about regular Angels and Demons, how about Demonic Angels and Angelic Demons ?

Yes and later on Yahweh absorbed the name El and his heavenly angels absorbed the name Elohim, I do agree that Elohim were originally the Gods, Iā€™m saying the angels Michael, Gabriel, etc were later considered Elohim when Yahweh absorbed the name El so it became a meaning for both the Gods/annunaki and the angels of Yahweh, but they are not the same.

Yes Iā€™ve been to the Abzu in my etheric expeditions, but it looks more Atlantis like than an underworld/abyss.

2 Likes

To be honest, I have never had any dealings with Yahweh and very much doubt whether he is even real. I just tend to ignore him as a rule.

In my own experience, the Queen of Heaven is Inanna and sheā€™s the real top dog, though she shares some of her power and responsibilities with the other Anunnaki, but chiefly Enki and Utu. El is their respected forefather, but very much in the background these days. I also suspect that these names and forms are from the distant past, but these beings have long since ascended and now exist purely as higher-dimensional light beings. That however is somewhat irrelevant, because their relationship to time is completely different to ours, thereā€™s no such thing as the ā€œpastā€ from their perspective.

3 Likes