What are Demonic Angels and Angelic Demons?

I will check that out.My UPG is him being son of Yahweh.Now I cant trace Yahwehs history completely.I will check out.

1 Like

and who says Yahweh did not originate from Sumer as well? this i am not sure though

on Michael and Lucifer though yes.

i heard Michael say YHWH was his father i think, some time ago, but i was nor am too sure if the message was correct, irregardless, gods can birth other gods, Shiva has Ganesha for example

1 Like

Thats what I am saying.Since I didnt found out how far he goes, I cant say anything about it.

1 Like

well i can tell you that Lucifer feels like a Dark Archangel to me, based on my workings, i feel its also the reason why he gets along with all the main Archangels, plus he gets along with Jesus i think

1 Like

Yahweh originated from Canaanite as a son of El, the angels of Yahweh with ā€˜el behind their name was the heavenly hosts he commanded.

Resheph aka Mikal was possibly the same entity as the Archangel Michael/Mikail, but deified by the ancient Mushrikeen who worshipped God (El)

According to this itā€™s a possibility but says deified meaning not originally a Deity and was deified/given the title through worship.

2 Likes

Could be, I dont believe so though, irregardles, its him to me, shares many similarities, and Ive worked with him real closely, to me it is him, or one of his past incarnations or manifestations

1 Like

lolā€¦a little agressive are we? :laughing: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

is that what he told you, his origins are from Canaan?

1 Like

That partā€™s actually historical and biblical. Thereā€™s a reason why the ā€œPromised Landā€ for the Israelites was the same land Abraham originated from, the valley of Canaan. It was back home. Not sure I agree Yahweh is anyoneā€™s son as I see El and Elyon differently, but he definitely came from a pantheon and then established himself as the top god for Abraham and his descendants.

3 Likes

yeah but biblical history has origins a lot in Sumer from what i remember studying

1 Like

Sumer, Chaldea, Babylonā€¦ The cult of Yahweh that became a religion started in that neck of the woods. The origins donā€™t matter as much because the Sumerian mythos and pantheon is simply not the same. There are clear relations, but in practice, etymology and associations due to culture appropriation and similarities donā€™t mean much.

What matters is how the gods and beings present themselves to you. Study is important. But experience trumps historical data in a general sense, within reason.

3 Likes

of course, but there are clear similarities between certain pantheons,when studied upon (at least those i have stumbled across) which lead to see that 1 deity might be the same under 2 names, but of course experience is best

1 Like

That was something I have never heard of to be honest lol.

2 Likes

lol

1 Like

Yea thatā€™s exactly the kind of thinking Iā€™d steer clear of. Lol. In practice, Astarte and Astaroth are two very different beings, for example.

2 Likes

i know some who are though

1 Like

i cant speak on that as i have never worked with her lol

1 Like

In practice or theory?

2 Likes

both to a degree, but its complicated to explain for me right now, havent slept well so might not expain correctly

1 Like

Itā€™s a known fact as well. He has literal researched history as being a son of El in Canaanite mythology when he was given Israel by his father he became a major god and they moved his faith to monotheism, and he adopted the name El and the angels who were his host of warriors were transferred over to it as well. He was a sky and warrior god.

I donā€™t really believe angels and demons were or are born gods but titled gods are fine too. Albeit it doesnā€™t really matter a person worships who they please and give the title aspect to who they please.

Neither triumphs the other that leads to delusion. One needs the other and vice versa.

2 Likes