What am I?

This question haunts me from time to time, and I’m curious to hear your opinions. What am I, as a human being? Am I the same as any other spirit, but incarnated? Am I some specific variety of being that is able to incarnate, given the correct amount of energy? Or am I the product of transient biochemical states that lack any real significance?

Looking forward to hearing what you guys think we, as conscious human beings, are.

This world, isn’t what it seems. Neither are the people in it. That’s all I have to say. For now.

1 Like

I vote for option 2. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Maulbeere I guess you mean this?

I’d be very interested to hear you elaborate if you have any ideas on how this works. :slight_smile:

Am I some specific variety of being that is able to incarnate, given the correct amount of energy?

There is a lot of reasons why we do this. Even if “we here” can not see the whole picture, our higher Godself can, and did when he/she decided to incarnate (cooperating with other Gods about incarnations for XY causes are real, too).

In my opinion/based on my experiences, our higher Godself can work with other spirits or can do whatever he/she wants in other planes while WE as human beings live here and working in the material world as well. We’re just a broken piece of our True, “whole” entity.

1 Like

You’re a drop of water floating in the air, caused by a splash from a wave in an infinite ocean. Falling back to yourself each moment.

If reincarnation is true, then it would be true in that sense. In my opinion. “You” as you identify yourself now, won’t reincarnate, but the one you’re from, is. That’s what it does in order to be conscious of itself, of its existence.

This is a copy 50× of Earth that is long gone. This is like my 4th repeat of this time period. What are you? Hologram or a clone or both.