Well, farewell everyone

Its more then likely the last time you’ll see me, i was having a good time talking to what i thought was a new friend and i can no longer talk to him anymore which makes me sad, i ended up falling asleep and couldn’t reply and that was the end of it. It was really nice to meet everyone and there are alot of great people here but im not sure really what i have left here. I hope everyone has much luck and good times.

5 Likes

I’m confused… :thinking:

Why can you no longer talk with your friend?

And why is that enough to make you leave the forum?

8 Likes

You’re not a markov chain generator, are you?

1 Like

No, wait, it’s my fault, I’m the one who hurt her

1 Like

Why leave the forum because you can’t talk to someone, you can still learn a lot from people on this forum.

4 Likes

Goodbye, goodluck and stay safe!

2 Likes

Goodbye. May the road you take lead to fair lands and interesting experiences.

3 Likes

It’s my fault

No, you are not responsible for the actions of others.

4 Likes

One person and you’re done? But there are so many people here…

2 Likes

Hopefully we see you back in the near future. This is a great informative forum with like minded individuals.

1 Like

I used to have that. I would get overly worried about friendships, worry that I was wasting peoples time, worry that people weren’t going to show up. Over think everything. Okay, i will be honest, that’s why I finally decided to try summoning demons, so I could have some new friends (well, okay, I know some people say demons aren’t your friends, but I don’t really believe that) I even went through a time where I didn’t see Belial after having him and/or her always show up, and I was like WTF. Now, I realize that they can choose to show up or not, and its not like this command and demand it.

4 Likes

Take care, and good luck on your journey, wherever it may lead you.

1 Like

You mean, over 7 years of daily postings of personal experiences and knowledge, from members past and present that made an effort to share isn’t enough for you?

What exactly did you want, a red carpet rolled out? A personal invitation to read an open, free forum?

Read the forum or don’t, if you don’t think there’s a single post here you find useful or interesting, I agree you shouldn’t waste your time here. If there is, maybe you should just read it for your own sake as an info resource.

It will be here helping people connect whether you feel personally validated by it or not.

8 Likes

This users name is Mourningstar - I doubt they needed your instigation to go emo and do a public flounce.
You just got used as someone’s excuse to beg attention.

7 Likes

This all of this! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Sorry you feel down and stuff , the external circumstances will only reflect what you feel inside yourself . If you feel your not being heard , lonely or sad , maybe look into some chakra and energy work, heal the emotional body

4 Likes

Not to go all devil’s advocate here (yes, yes, I know, that’s an idiom most people will hate here; but it IS an idiom and everyone understand what I mean), but everyone needs attention from others, that’s just human nature. As I-can’t-remember-who said, the human cub, let alone in a bed, would die irremediably.

So, if OP was a little emotional and needed attention, that’s fine in my book.

Maybe all this “You won’t see me ever again”, coming from someone I can’t identify (in all honestly) is a little out of place. I’m with you on that, Maul.

3 Likes

You don’t need to leave…we all have our bad days I’m sorry your feeling down but there is so many of us on here that you can speak with I feel every one here is family to me even tho they may not see it the same lol just me I’m weird like that but just take a day and you will be fine you can always message me if you need to talk or have questions my inbox is open…I’m sure things will get better ok just keep your head up

1 Like

Sometimes you have to take the path to ascending alone. Yes it can be scary and the paths can be dark but only then you can find you true self. Face your schadow sides and you will become the one your are ment to be a higher being with a conscious.
-lucifer-

In life you will be hurt by people,but you learn from it you are only human after all.
And with ascending you see how silly it is to pay attention to those normal mundane actions, words or emotions.

Know that Magicians and sorcerers are above all other normal mundanes,because the impossible can be possible.always remember that!
-Azazel-

4 Likes