Welcome To My BALG Forum

I’m so excited about this! I have read a lot of EA’s work and have gained so much information and I feel like a community like this will help expand that knowledge even more. Definitely looking forward to posting and reading on this forum!!

Ahhhh! Feels good to be home. Thanks, everybody! <puts feet up; lights cigar>

Thank you for the opportunity, E.A., and I am glad to be here. I am new to the realm of Magick. I have been reading quite a bit and working towards practicing my first spells that work. I know this forum will be a valuable tool and resource.

Thank you! Can’t wait to dig deeper…

Kudos to You, Brother in Magick! This is a wonderful place to escape to when ordinary mortals become too vexing!!! I’ve only been here a coupla days and already found a few ‘kindred’ … Evangelos … DKM … Gozer … Kyra … Aurora9 … Cheezus. Its like a big, rascally family to come home to at the end of the day. LOVIN IT! (Think I’ll go join Invadenus on the couch now - feet up, light a smoke, mmm yes, thats it.)

Exciting to be in on the beginning of something which will be a great success!
It seems fate…I listened to a couple of E.A’s radio interviews and liked his approach. I have read a lot of occult material which as a solitary practitioner didnt produce the results i wanted, but I have a good feeling about this…Looking forward to sharing work in progress brothers and sisters!

Hells Yes! Hand me the apple when you’re done Gozer! Thank you EA!

Thank you for having this for us - wish me luck, my first evocation is tomorrow. You know me very
well, EA, although my name might be a little different in here. In fact, all of us are here!

Thankyou, thank you Eric !! And HELLO everyone !!!

I just want to say, it’s amazing how much you look like Franz Bardon - enough to at least be his son. I’m wondering if you are the reincarnated him. He has been several important figures in history and it seems, you are about to become one also.

I heard your interview on Coast. I had your book Evoking Eternity, on my Amazon wish list but when I went back to get it - it was gone. Can you tell us when your books will be available again?

This awesome, glad to be here

Thank´s very much for the invitation :wink:

Mr. Koetting

Thank you for inviting me to this high-wattage ‘oasis’ in the internet messageboard ‘desert’!

From the old MySpace days to the present, you’ve had my attention and support.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hi Fred! I just HAD to say I like the way you phrase things - internet messageboard DESERT, indeed! Sooo True :wink: Z

Hey guys! It’s me Dante. I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I will do my best to come by every no and again to speak with you all and lend my knowledge and experience.

3 Likes

Greetings, Dante Abiel! You are most welcome here! :wink: Z

Hello! Welcome Dante :slight_smile:

Dear Eric,

Thanks for inviting me to this fabulous forum and sharing your experience with us through all of your books.

I have listened to you on radio interviews and read every interview ever written about you. There is something different about you. I am just glad that you are willing to share your experiences with us.

I like the fact that you are all about believing in the Self and Becoming a Living God. It is interesting that your only stipulation is that we use the knowledge. I am all about applying what I learn.

Although I have to say that there is a lot I did not know about Magick and Spirituality. Sure I had read, researched and applied but I was hobbled with material riddled with misinformation in the form of superstition and religious biases.

So when I first became aware of you last year; it was like a revelation. Thanks.

Sincerely Dea

Hey Eric,

Thanks for starting up this forum. I have learned so much from both reading your works and from reading other peoples experiences they’ve posted here. I"ll be checking in here regularly and looking forward to your new programs.

Sincerly,
Zach

I think you may be mistaken, Laurel…there are rumors out there that he has already made some movies under the name of Jason Bourne…