Welcome To My BALG Forum

Thanks EA!! Your books and your work is of great value to me!!

Since I was 9 years I have had an obsession: to know the truth. So this forum for me is like a Swiss army knife!!

Maldoror

Thanks, E.A. and hello to all!

This forum appears to be full of serious members who offer great advice to one another. Happy to be here.

U dont know it ea but u saved my life thank u

1 Like

A belated thankyou EA for this place of learning.

Im reading the ebook and Im also reading Your other book,the spider and the green butterfly. Is it too dangerous to study both at the same time in the same apartment? Are the energies too strong?

Thanks for bringing your works into the world E.A.that others may learn,grow and progress.Your magickal knowledge and philosophy has opened insights in me and still continues on this Antinomian Path of Darkness.Your books bring to clarity magickal techniques and knowledge that was for me hard to understand.The knowledge you mention about Darkness itself and how one draws closer to it is enlightening and brings a greater awareness of the Black Flame in my perspective.Thanks again.Daemonstar

Thank you for all you do EA. I’ve learned so much from you.

it has recently been brought to my attention that I have never officially introduced myself. I have posted comments randomly and revealed very little about myself. so here’s a little about me I guess if anyone really even cares lol. I am a 29 year old male, married , 3 kids from ages 1 to 7. I am a maintenance technician by day. Blackmamagician by night. I have posted a couple pictures on here in the past of my temple which is in my basement which is perfect because no one goes there but me. my wife is a Christian and somehow we get along just fine. though I am working on converting their hopefully but I would never be pushy like a Christian or I should say most because she is nothing like that to me. I am involved and no religious groups or organizationsS . I am a lone practicing magician. I would consider myself a successful magician because the fruits of my life show it. do I think I’m somebody special, no! I know anyone can do what I have done with a lot of work and the right amount of passion and it really helps to have the right information. I am at a apoint now where I can do an evocation to a full physical manifestation. I had no trouble getting into the theta gamma sync. I am a beginner at astral projection but I am learning. I would consider myself intermediate or simething like that at lucid dreaming. I actually just saw a post by the eye and I would compare where I am to about where he is in the kind of experiences I am capable of controlling even when I know I am lucid sometimes I still struggle with performing things that I want to do. if that makes sense. I am NOT biased to any certain system. if it produces results I will always attempt it there are just some things that I am better at than others. I would consider myself very good at divination. not a professional practicer but I help myself family and friends all the time. I prefer tarot cards still. I am on ist really not good at this kind of stuff especially with typing on a phone but hey I’ve tried. hopefully that makes me look like less of a creepy douchebag. if anyone has any questions or concerns about me I will answer if not that’s fine too and thanks for letting me join.

3 Likes

I’m just me. a few here know who I really am, most do not. I like it that way.
This way I can learn in peace from another Master Sorcerer, and make no mistake, E.A most CERTAINLY is. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you E A your work has altered my Life. Thank you !

Lot my pals say that I look like you a Bit

1 Like

Thank you E.A you are the Man !!!

1 Like

Hello there EA. Thank you :).

2 Likes

Greetings,

I am having the greatest difficulty in figuring out how to actually post something without having to press the quote button?

Why can’t I find a “post” button anywhere?

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, yes, for some reason there’s not an immediately obvious “Reply” button on the threads here, so just hit “Quote” in red on the top right-hand of any post in the thread, then clear out all the text in the reply box by highlighting it all and then hitting backspace.

If you want to start a new thread, find the black NEW TOPIC button - it will be at the top of the subforum (such as General, New Magician Help etc) that you want to post in.

You can find more information on using the forum in the Member Resources thread, and also, please take a moment to post an introduction here - it’s one of the Rules of this forum, many thanks! :slight_smile:

Well Thank-You so Much E.A !!!> My Demonically Possessed Enlightened Friend !!!,
Wonderful Info / Interaction Place,

With The Help Of SATAN / Demons, My Surrounding Friends / Gods / (Here & Everywhere) and All The Power That IS Coming To ME Now,
Again I Say Thank-You,
And Wish All Who Seek Enlightenment,
There Goals Soon Be Realized,

I Look Forward to The Magical Times Ahead !!!

Sincerely
Geena Lee

Hail SATAN

1 Like

RakimTheMakir, at the bottom of the page where this is written ’ Write a comment · Add photo/video · Ask a question · Guide to posting ’ there is a little directional arrow if you click it a box will appear for you to post in, sweet.

:wink:

Thank you E.A. for making magic & gaining knowledge without having the need to join an occult group. I honestly never would have givin anythought about the dark arts & always thought the white arts were my path, But everything you say makes 100% sense to the analytical mind such as mine. I look forward to getting to know you & your work. Thank you for traveling this path, The people that are “Awakening” could truly benefit from you.

1 Like

Hello E.A. and Living God’s and Goddess’s’,

I have enjoyed learning from E.A. over the past few years and watching him grow in his practices has been a joy. I am an active member of The Brotherhood of Qayin, another super charismatic entity. I have recently stopped fighting with my enter ambitions and settled into my proper place amidst the embrace of the darkness. I look forward to open discussion and learning as much as I can.

~Solanum

1 Like

Hi, I have recently become a fan after reading Evoking Eternity. This book impressed me more than so many of the magic books I’ve read, and I am happy to find this forum and hopefully learn more! All the best to you Mr. Koetting.

2 Likes

This site is a great find and resource finally somewhere with serious and intelligent people hard to find others to chat with as alot of internet site fall short of truthful knowledge

2 Likes