Weirdest shit just happened, demon named beans

No shit, made my shamani journey to the upper world, met a demonicish creature called who literally yelled out “BEANS” as an introduction flying into the air. Apparently this was important, and I ignored it. I felt a presence earlier and wondered if I was alone. So I’m like, to my brain, pulling out a word document.

“Okay, if I’m not alone, who’s with me?”

My brain, being a smart ass, says Lucifer, invoking him.

Okay, who else is here?

“Beans”

I thought it was my brain playing tricks on me, but no.

His sigil flashed before my eyes and I drew it.

I am not sure what this guy is, but he is named beans and he’s been looking for me.

I’m gonna die of laughter. Someone please help.

(PS, he might be the incubus I called a few days ago)

((PPS cAN SOMEBODY FUCKING HELP ME OUT I WILL GIVE YOU DETAILED INsTRUCTIONS ON HOW T ODRAW BEANS JUST AAAAAAAAAAAAA)

1 Like

Well, did you ask him what he wanted? Maybe he was just hungry and wanted a cup of astral beans. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I asked, apparently he wants “to help me”

MY current method of communication is god awful

This post reminded me of LSP

6 Likes

What method are you using?

Can’t see that image

Dear god

Seriously pals, not joking. This happened.

I hope I’m not aging myself…

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/VioletInsecureHartebeest-size_restricted.gif

All I saw when I saw “Beans.”

I’m also going to be honest this is the best thing I read all night.

I know.

I wasn’t trying to make light of your experience.

It just reminded me of LSP and I thought it was kind of funny, so I decided to share.

The spiritual worlds can be really bizarre, and I’ve had my fair share of strange experiences.

2 Likes

Do you think this is legit?

I think it has meaning.

Of what? It may not be clear for many, many months. But something will line up and BEANS will be clear xD Just make a note of it and continue on with your journey. Obsessing over every strange thing that is going to happen to you is going to drive you bonkers haha

3 Likes

Yeah but I have his sigil and my mind is doing the weird pseudo “Hey you can talk to them through your thoughts BUT CAN YOU?”

Out of curiosity what is Beans’ sigil?

A spirit seal… That is interesting.

Experience will help calm your mind. This is all very new and exciting right now. Its natural for doubt to creep up. With time you will grow on your own and have such complete knowledge of yourself that you will be able to determine for yourself the reality of your experience.

1 Like

The best way to overcome this is with practice. Talk to a lot of different entities, voyage to many different realms, and eventually you’ll receive enough gnosis that is independently verified in the real world that you’ll be able to confidently distinguish between your imagination and a real being. When you’re first starting out, though, it’s probably best to assume everything is real than the opposite.

5 Likes

Not telling unless I can trust you.

Update: Beans is legit. He is also an incubus.

2 Likes

Also his name is mephala or something?

I still need to make my way to the upper world, my bf is currently in the middle world while I decided to stay in the lower world longer lol.

1 Like