Weirdest shit just happened, demon named beans

My shamanic trips are just that, trips. Everything is sporadic and jumpy. Lots of colors!

1 Like

Mine is kind of just a “follow the leader” kind of thing so far, my fox spirit guide came out of nowhere and just started leading me places, he’ll occasionally jump around and lead me to other areas. My bf’s is a kind of jackal he met in the middle world.

1 Like

My snake spirit is just like

“Yeah, I’m here. Let’s go.”

He just hangs out. He literally flies through the air, I grab onto his tail.

He has switched forms like four hundred times and I’m just like… w ha t

1 Like

It’s like… one of those youtube videos where they get a community of animators to re-animate a meme like Shrek. It’s like that. Nothing is consistent. MY Lower World is purple. Like purple grass and pretty easy to see. Not spooky at all.

1 Like

The lower world what I have gotten to was all nature, with a open trail and a large Oak tree that led down to a pit of dark open space, but I am exploring it more to see if I have any other spirit guides that may show themselves lol.

1 Like

download%20(23)

Anything to do with this?

Nothing even close, way more simple

I heard you can fuse with them. It sounds awesome.

Lol yeah you can assume their ‘power’/ ‘form’ but I rather not for a few reasons lol

Why is that?

Our energies aren’t that compatible in terms of a merging/fusing, but we are compatible as individuals

I was still thinking about the infamous beans during a meeting at work today and doodled.

:sunglasses::point_right:t2::point_right:t2:

Prob one of my top 10 fave posts on BALG.

5 Likes

Now I’m gonna imagine this dude as Beans.

Beans is nice. I dunno where he is now, but earlier he gave me this weird “massage”

I dunno how the hell he did it or what it was, but my entire body felt PRETTY GOOD.

2 Likes

I have a strange feeling that this spirit is just fucking with you.

4 Likes

Likely. I’ll do some deeper searching later.

Any ways to find out?

1 Like

Just my personality, I’d ask him if he had a friend named Pork

3 Likes

I would ask if he has a friend named “Baked”

2 Likes

I think it’s a fake name, but that’s his nickname for al of time

1 Like

All I can think of is Mr. Bean!
giphy1
giphy
tenor

Well and coffee since I have a bag and a grinder.

For reference

Yeuck!

3 Likes

He was an imposter. Asmodeus said so.

1 Like