Weird touching

Lately I’ve been feeling like I’m being touched as I’m waking up or going to sleep I thought it was a angry spirit so I gave it an offering hoping it would leave me alone bit its just getting worse

That’s odd. What rituals have you been practicing? Any spirits or demons you made pacts with?

None at all I used to try to envoke king paimon but it’s been like 6 months since then

Do you know how to do a banishing? Clear out your home and sleeping space.

I don’t honestly I don’t have much experience

Try this.

why do you think it is angry spirit? :woman_shrugging:t2:

I once had sleep paralysis and had an out of body expierience with a spirit and I’ve been having alot of.bad sleep paralysis or wake up to being touched just now I was wide awake trying.to sleep and got touched and it’s not the first time so I find it strange this has never happened to me

uhh I see, try to contact with that entity and try to find out what it is and what does it want … it can be parasite but also it can be something else what wants to get your attention … or just simply banish it…decision is yours …

How do I contact it ?

through astral projection, meditation… :woman_shrugging:t2: you evocated King Paimon so you should partly know what to do …

or just banish it and thats it …

As succupedia mention you could try auto-writing. Asking the spirit if it can write it’s answer thrue you. Grabb a pencil and papper and relax your wrist and hold the pencil point on the papper and just ask. :blush::+1:

I invoked King Paimon yesterday and during the ritual I asked if he would visit me during the night while I sleep.

Well then lol. I woke up abruptly to the sound of the electricity cutting out. “Whump!” Total blackness but then it became even darker as I sensed a presence standing over me, enveloping me. I couldn’t move or even scream. Lights came back on and it was gone.

I got up and went to the bathroom and on the way checked the clocks. The digital clocks showed the correct time so power never went out. Was it sleep paralysis? I don’t think so as I’ve had that experience before. Was it the King himself? Quite possibly. :crown:

It definitely is a spirit in my house I just said something out loud and it started banging on my walls think it’s angry ?

The spirit might just want to communicate with you? It seems to be getting your attention that’s for sure.

I have a lot of activity around here and have never felt threatened. Do you sense any menacing vibes?

No bad vibes really but it does mess with me alot at night and I tend to get scared I’m gonna try contacting it later tonight

Let us know how it goes. I’m curious as to how this goes.

Touched where, how?

i think that it can be for example incubus/succubus…hard to say :woman_shrugging:t2: