Weird shit going on

I’ve been feeling weird shit around me to, something is watching me, I cant get a good read on the energy, and the veil is definitely thinner. Also I keep hearing some man speak but I cant make out what he’s saying yet.
Weird shit is definitely going on during this transition.

3 Likes

How do you make the assumption?

1 Like

It’s with all the weird shit going on here, it seems easier for those who have passed, and entities to interact with the physical plane then before.
Atleast that’s what I’ve noticed over in my house, I’ve seen some people post the same on some facebook groups

5 Likes

Hmm, I really think we should create another project, and all of us should try to smash the veils open weekly.

4 Likes

I would agree with you. Fear can be a useful catalyst. It depends on your reaction to it. That I think is the key. You can use it to transmute it into something positive. I’ve found the last few days being shut at home, lots of fears rising up. But I’ve used it to try and shift things - my way of looking at a situation, my way of working etc. If everything was perfect all the time, you’d never grow. Diamonds are forged in pressure, etc.

2 Likes

Every emotion can be used as a catalyst they are all energy

2 Likes

E.A. did recently open Satan’s Gate, but that compendium is not open yet, I bet you that a lot of this has to do with that

That would be under the assumption that what’s going on has anything to do with the infernal and not to do with something else entirely.

2 Likes

Same here it’s like a shouting when I hear it

2 Likes

How many times…have you heard this shout? Voice was it loud or was it normal was it a boom? I have a theory not one is going to like…

1 Like

Yes, but think about it, it all adds up, he opened Satan’s Gate, then Coronavirus happens and all of this destruction (which btw is not “bad” or “evil”)

Loud, not a boom. They know I’m autistic and shouting is like screaming for me. Last couple days. What’s your theory on this?

2 Likes

If anything I’d tie it to nature not satan or the Infernal. The former is more widespread and influential here than the latter.

1 Like

How many times have you heard this just once I heard it twice once through phone interface and again the other night

1 Like

3 times as if talking normally to me, I couldn’t make it out however. Then twice through my phone, I was listening to music and they manipulated the white noise. They keep messing with the chakras on my head and poking my seal. Its rather annoying

1 Like

I only heard it twice and the second time I heard a loud boom with it as if an engine had blown or a large fire cracker went off…like I have tears in my eyes cause I have a ton of theories but can’t make sense of what is going on and why this is all happening and what this all means for everyone on the earth…

Some where in that…bible said something about the day you hear the Lord’s voice or shout but I cannot remember it…idk how accurate it is and I’ve long lost believe in it so if I’m not the only one hearing this voice then I’m a hell of alot more concerned about that then I m about this stupid fucking virus

2 Likes

Huh happened to me last night as well.

2 Likes

I see I really hope that is the same for me cause I don’t think o can handle more then what already going on there is an earthquake in Texas today…I feel the tremors but idk if anyone else around me does I’m starting to think I maybe going crazy over here lol

1 Like

What’s your opinion on this Titan?

Often suffering is in our minds, rather than in reality.

Do not be hurt and you are not. Decide you are courageous rather than fearful.

The Gods put the best things on the other side of “fear”. (That’s Will Smith).

There’s this idea of APPLIED FAITH in Napoleon Hill’s “keys to success”. Essentially, faith is demonstrated with devotion and effort. A ritual to get more money and taking a bigger “risk” are both applied faith. Having a strong certainty in faith enough to conquer what was previously impossible, because you have that Rock solid certainly and knowing you are taken care of.

If I sound like a smart ass it’s cuss I am.
No. But, that book is worth checking out.

With a strong faith the idea of risk is nullified.
There’s no need for a plan B since God(s)/infinite intelligence will make it happen, in conjunction with my CAN DO or PMA (positive mental attitude).

3 Likes