Weird shit going on

Ok y’all I am doing general discussion for this because there is a few things I want to put here that is going on with me personally and I want to see if I am losing my damn mind or if others are having stuff Off too.

1. My tarot readings are NOT answering the questions I am asking but going down an unrelated, dark and creepy path. Which never happens. I have been reading since I was 10 and even with normal playing cards my reading were really spot on. I am pretty sure something wants my full attention and is breaking into my reading. I did 20 different spreads, questions and pulls and they all have the same message. Which is unheard of for 20 different people with completely different questions.

2. I have had this really strong I am being watched feeling coming from windows, mirrors and black tv/ computer screens.

3. There’s been a couple of times at night I have taken the puppy out and I feel like something rushed up on me. I am being really lazy with my Magick so I am not actively working with anyone or call upon anything new. The energy is unknown and I can’t get a good view of it. I have read in other groups mainly RHP are feeling this. I do a lot of white healing Magick so I wonder if it’s because if that? Or maybe the earth is just off and I am so nature based I am feeling it? If anyone is also LHP and sensed this let me know

4. I have had some pretty wild mood swings. I am a Libra and pretty balanced. But I have some days where I flat out ugly cried for no reason at all.

5. I am having morning sickness like symptoms. I actually had to take the morning off today because I was having them really really bad… This is something crazy. It has been as bad as I was with my son. I have had spirit pregnancies and they didn’t case anything this serious. I am baffled with this since I have been thinking a lot about babies too. See my news journal because of the bio clock.

6. The amount of visions and knowing I have been having is off the charts. This is something I have always had but it would be like once a month or a few times a year. Lately it is everyday and even a few times a day. They are always the same

Nature’s energy is just heavy right now too and there is just a lot of shifting. I was wondering if all of this is tied into that or if I am just bat shit crazy :woman_shrugging:t2:

23 Likes

I recently drew 4 archangel sigils and put them under my pillow to connect with them while I sleep , never slept better and I feel great and protected

9 Likes

Which 4 did you use?

1 Like

Metatron Raphael Michael I cant remember the other one

4 Likes

Gabriel

4 Likes

Thanks there’s one I that group that he and I do t jive well. But it is even really a sleep thing. Oh I need to add something. I forgot!!

Huh well whoever you feel drawn too you could lay the sigil under your pillow , angels come when you call though atleasr for me , someone said metatron was with me in my presence watching me that helps maybe lol

1 Like

I saw that somewhere else today, unless it was you? :thinking:

Definitely this.

13 Likes

Ya I am feeling like the veil between worlds is at its thinnest currently thoughts are manifesting quick I think the earth is supposedly moving into a higher vibrational frequency and those with fear are not coming just my baby thesis though

9 Likes

That sound like an spy to me, your ways of communicating with the responses are being closed/blocked then? (Regarding to tarot cards)

3 Likes

Maybe I said it when I said I felt crazy? I don’t remember I was too busy choking on soda.

I just popped into my mom group admin chat and 3 other women said they have the morning sickness feeling too. Granted we are all of child bearing age.

2 Likes

Love you but if I see “fear” demonised on here one more time… :scream_cat: :rofl:

14 Likes

In the millions of visions I have had there is no “end” just a new beginning. So I am pretty sure we are all safe.

3 Likes

Lol but fear stops flow of everything to express yourself to act to talk , it is like shutting off the human river of energy and expression with a dam :upside_down_face:

1 Like

They are just completely off. Like there is the urgent message for me. It had only happened maybe 4 times since I was 10 years old. And to have it happen so much much… I need to find the reason for it. I am super bonded with the 3 decks I was using so it’s odd for them all to do this.

3 Likes

The mental picture of human energy just dammed you is an interesting one…

1 Like

ive been listening to too much sadghuru, guy is a legend :joy:

3 Likes

I’ve so grounded on the mundane in this days, but since years I heard (and my relatives) have heard of this new beginning, I’m impatient about it and I don’t stop asking, the responses are basically changes in the nature of the earth and the habitants, nothing new, just a neverding cycle.

2 Likes

I can’t say if some of what’s been going on in my arena is the same as yours, but there have been some…disturbances… lately.

Typically, I don’t have issues with lesser beings coming into the house. I do a sort of banishing before/after ritual and regularly have Honored Guests in the area - meaning someone stopped by, if you will. The other night, as I was getting ready for bed, I got bum-rushed by a little ankle biter thinking it was a Bull Mastiff… I seem to still be here if you’re reading this and it got…recycled…

I was looking into doing some investigations into my Pele notes I’ve posted a few times. Thing was, I also noticed I was overly-emotional, both during the day and when getting ready to start to explore this undercurrent I should be looking at. I couldn’t seem to sync up with myself, was overly emotional, etc…

I concluded that I’m tapping into the general anxiety, uncertainty, and fear that seems to be permeating the environment with all of this Corona crap going on. I centered, used ritual music to help get my focus going on, and still had some issues.

I’ve had the clairs at least partially open for as long as I can remember and suspect I can be empathic at times. Perhaps you’re tapping into a similar vein?

4 Likes

World taking a breath before final doom? :joy:

4 Likes