Weird shit going on

It seem to be all over. I am so glad that I am not losing my mind. I think you need to figure out what wants your attention too.

1 Like

I’m not sure honestly if I want to know lol cause why me you know also lately I’ve been seeing these little floated like smallish orbs around me I thought you know pregnancy eyes but I can see them when I’m not light headed and now I think it’s something more to everything then this cause there is that plus hearing the voice and to add on to it I can feel heavy vibrations now on and off it’s just all weird all of it

1 Like

I have been seeing orbs more too. More then my normal ones for sure. It’s just all really off and interesting that it’s coming with the world pretty much starting to shut down due to a virus.

1 Like

Tell me about it I’m not even sure what’s going on anymore life is getting more stranger by the day

1 Like

Yea, I feel like the worlds changing somehow. And the current coronavirus outbreak has something to do with it.

4 Likes

I can’t say much of anything about that. I do believe in Remote Spontaneous Psychokinesis (RSPK), which is basically remote PK. Some also call it Poltergeist, if they don’t believe in spirits, but I don’t know that they have the same cause, as I obviously do.

2 Likes

I wonder if we can do some workings do make “the veil” even thinner or even shatter. This is really good for us.

5 Likes

Somethings going on alright doesn’t seem off or negative to me. I feel pretty good actually better than I have in years maybe even my whole life. I feel more alive than I have in my whole life! This is the dawning of a new age…oh shit, do you hear that? …why…I can hear it…I…I think…yes…yes…it’s coming in…from…the Fifth Dimension… think I hear a song coming on…

Happy quarantine everyone! :joy:

12 Likes

This is ‘when bordom hits’ at it’s prime peek you all lol

4 Likes

Fear of failure and fear of disappointing my professor was the only reason why I passed my exams with an A.

3 Likes

I agree. I am just like um ok… but I get the same 7 visions too. I kinda need to investigate now that so many of us are sensing different things.

1 Like

I agree it’s not the end of man kind like Christians think, but it is doing something.

Do we know of any magick practitioners that have been infected? I was just thinking about this.

Yea I was like hmmm. But now I wanna try but have like real tools with me too. I feel like if it is real it is just a child spirit having fun and being scary :thinking:

2 Likes

Maybe? When I get caught up on work. Since I missed four hours yesterday. I want to try and see what we all can do.

1 Like

And now I have this song stuck in my head. Happy Quarantine. How are you doing?

2 Likes

Very hard to gather énergie for me lately. I read someone talking about since corona evrything is weird, i didint realised at first but i feel it. I often have premonition dreams , and practice clairvoyance but i have been having the weirdest dreams lately witch i never have , i never get nightmares. Evrything is just weird

2 Likes

Yeah, maybe we can all try to do something. But do we know for sure what we think it is?

1 Like

It’s really really hard to put it into words for sure.

No not yet. I am going to try to contact the Eric thing that is always around me lately and see if I can’t find out more.

1 Like

Sure, if it is we can probably try our hardest to break the “veil”. There are some projects like this here on BALG, maybe those rituals did something after all.

1 Like