Weird shit going on

What a front-row seat!

1 Like

I have said this a million times since I was a kid about a never ending cycle. It’s kinda cool to see someone else say this. I never knew where u got it from. I just never believed in this world is coming to an end and so on. Just a new beginning after maybe a nice clean our? I can’t explain it.

8 Likes

Now don’t loose your pants… Relax. Count to two. @Lady_Eva :thinking: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

The world is not coming to an end lol everytime there is crisis something good is born out of u guys need to look at the hermetic principles n Watch some Bruce lee videos no more news channels

6 Likes

Is it, though?

So, how do people get so creative in imprisonment, why does technology leap forward times of war and terror? Why is the warrior archetype so closely associated with the shaman?

I propose that most white light people demonise fear so they can lable anyone doing wrongthink as “fear” and shame them, because really, it means coward.

Fear just is, only attachment makes it good, or bad.

Trying to avoid it is certainly bizarre.

13 Likes

This is a lot of what I am going through too. I haunt my own house so to speak and I just ordered a new spirit doll so I thought I was her coming ahead of the doll. But it wasn’t . All of my current dolls are turned on their own to the north. They couldn’t see what it was either and I can tell the energy between them when they leave the dolls to roam and my other normal gust. But he is around all the time so I do t know what this is.

1 Like

Well the ego restricts the flow of source energy through you so lower vibrations don’t seem like they will be as beneficial as high vibrations but adrenaline is a powerful force lol

1 Like

I wonder if this is why I saw a lot of white light people talking about the rushing. They seem scared. I just couldn’t tell what it was. It didn’t have a threatening vibe to me. Just a whoa something is here. The puppy didn’t even care.

3 Likes

I don’t demonize fear any emotion can be transmutated into productive means but it does have negative affects for example I’m pretty sure that having fear about the virus will leave a weakening in your aura for it to enter easier , just my guess though

2 Likes

I can’t say I have dolls, spirit or otherwise ( :slight_smile: ), BUT my 3 cats have also been acting up. I banished after the ankle biter, but things still feel a little off.

3 Likes

They really talked about the rush as well?

1 Like

Did the message relate the entity rushing up on you or the black mirror presences at all?

The only time this happened to me, they were right and I just didn’t want to hear it.

2 Likes

That’s an interesting theory.

he thinks I’m wearing pants…

Does it though?

Just bear in mind that the RHP/yogic path is designed to not be a magickal path.

Almost everything that say has a twist, like, say we houseshared, and you asked me if ate your cake from the fridge, and I had in reality eaten that cake, so I reply saying “It would be completely wrong to take that cake. What makes you think I did?” - that doesn’t deny it, and it makes me look good (I wouldn’t do anything “wrong”) and it also makes you seem dumb and rude for thinking it.

This is how 99% of RHP/yogic/white light shit works.

So does love. I mean anything can be “negative.”

I don’t think the Goddess gives a fuck about wrongthink, I doubt Prince Charles, heir to the throne of England, thought or feared he’d come down with the virus. :thinking:

Or people in a coma, or with dementia so severe they’re no longer capable of cohesive thought, or tiny children… etc.

Some things - sorry, make that some forces - love all lifeforms equally… :wink:

10 Likes

Well the news takes advantage of the collective consciousness by controlling their emotions and everything physical has its underlying metaphysical properties so I guess being fearful would leave a nice hole in your auric field for it to enter just as feeling wealthy opens a hole for money :upside_down_face:

I wonder if it is just a shift then? Like just now I had one of those something is here feelings. My door is open to the kitchen and I noticed a pot is swinging. It doesn’t put up my guard it just is unknown for now. I. We’d to figure it out. I bet it is related to the whacky Tarot readings.

2 Likes

I see this neverding cycle like the fights of interests of tribes of people/entities* who can never get over the nature and therefore conceptualise the expectations and plans with titles of power to direct intentions in a abstraction of a “comical” paradox.

1 Like

Mayb u should be a lawyer instead , well the argument ends here cause it’s all subjectivity this is why a lot of arguments r futile cause even perception creates reality and personal experience bias is involved in lots of argument so u have thoughts I have mine

1 Like

They did. It popped up I my feed on FB about a day after I felt it. I am in one that is all about herbs and crystals and such. That’s where I saw it. I rarely see anything for that group because I am not active.

2 Likes

Who is the “goddess” btw