Weird expierences with hearing demon names

I woke up in a SP paralysis last night and my mind starts to race a little then I calm down after I realize what’s happening.

Then a name comes to me “ furfur”. I have no idea why I thought this but then I had a thought about furfur and AP.

I also felt a nudge at my feet under my blanket and saw a shape like a dogs snout oor something pop up . Really Trippy.

Weird thing is I’ve never read about this demon or worked with it before. When I looked online I didn’t really see anything about this entity and divination/ soul travel.

Once I had a dream as well and buers name repeated over and over and eventually he appeared and spoke with me.

He appeared as the traditional grimoire description and everything. Very warm and friendly energy. I don’t remember what we spoke about but I feel like he was trying to tell me something important.

Another entity that I never really read much about or looked into.

I’ve had one particular demon I was curious about and tried to contact a few times appear to me very very vividly once when I was in that in between state but like I said I contacted them first and they where curious about me as well I assume ?

Anyway anyone ever have random spirits you’ve never worked with appear to your or try to communicate with you ?

I can’t tell if there’s anything to it or if I’m just physching myself out

3 Likes

Yes… The annoying thing is when unknown gods are calling you and you can’t find anything about them because they’re lost in, who knows what, culture’s history…

3 Likes

Yep. All the time.

1 Like

That happened to me with Thoth. He showed up in a dream one night and I didn’t know who he was at the time. I tried connecting with him later but never really had any success. I have no idea what he wanted.

2 Likes

Furfur sounds familiar like Murmur which is in Goetia

2 Likes

@bunny4cam talks about furfur a lot if I recall correctly.

2 Likes

Not Demon names, but I constantly hear my own name.

1 Like

Yes, I just made a post a couple days ago about it. Bog Veles caused me to unwillingly shamanic travel to the Slavic world tree and he brought me down to Nav, the Underworld and spoke with me about a purpose. I hadn’t worked with any of the Slavic Bogi, I had just begun to learn about them and Bog Veles opened the door for my entry into my ancestral faith.

Slava Velesu! Slava Bogum!

2 Likes

I know alot about him he is amazing just got married this week to him but he is to have him come to you means alot

3 Likes

yeah, I finally got the courage to ask what and why, and then I had dreams, they said to use green and blue lighting when I meditate, I’m so new, any advice I have is probably lame, but it’s helped me get here and avoid a major health issue. I’ve been going into deep trance meditation and the colored lights ambiance and hues really help hear and focus…

3 Likes