Weird dream I had

I’ve been listening to chants on youtube (as well as trying to contact Sitri). I fell asleep after listening to this and had this disturbing dream where a cloaked figure who i feel wasn’t human was trying to take me somewhere. I cant remember everything it said but i remember it saying it was going to take me to someone called lucas, and it also said that its taking me there because i’m a ‘bad person’. I dont know if this had anything to do with the chant but i dont usually have dreams like this so it might. What do you guys think? And does anyone know of any demon called lucas?

I’ve heard of people having nightmares from listening to dark ambient before.

In this case, sounds like listening to something to “awake vampiric demonic thirst” has dune the same thing.

I have also heard of things like this having parasites attached to them through the person that made them.

It’s probably just your subconscious reacticing to that dark message, but I would banish and cleanse for good measure and not listen to that again.

For real?
Then the lyric in a song that go…

There’s a witch trapped in this song
She’ll hex you, she’ll haunt you
She’ll curse you if she want to

(The lyrics are from the chorus of witch trapped in this song by Dark Lotus)

They’re based on a real thing? Haunted music’s real?
I thought it was just bs

So how can you tell which & how do you avoid the haunted songs?

Add: cuz I’m pretty sure most artists don’t tell ya there’s a witch/spirit/demon/ghost in their songs. DL was the first I’d ever seen & heard that on.

1 Like

I would just pay attention to how you feel during and after listening.

Parasites can be actual entities that inspired the artists as a method to find more hosts through basic esoteric linking, but can also be the ones we create without our thoughts, “mind viruses”, and embedded in subliminals.

A more silly example in subliminals, is advertising for products that say “drink pepsi” that’s been found embedded in songs. So if you listen to a popular band and suddenly feel a desire to drink pepsi coming out of left field, that’s an example of where it’s beneficial to really pay attention to how you feel before and after exposure to inputs. You mood isn’t always your fault.

I consider this “parasitic” as well as it changes your energy and saps your joy for life while getting you to spend energy (time and money) on unnecessary products that feed the org selling them. But you can get even darker versions telling people they are bad, just because some people want to see the world burn.

At the end of the day, you have to be alert and aware and protect your energy. If something disturbs your equilibrium, it’s probably not because there’s anything wrong with you, it’s no good, just get rid of it. Ain’t nobody got time for that. :slight_smile:

PS. It’s also a magickal act informing the universe what you want less of and more of. Clearing unhealthy energy makes room for more wanted energy that supports you and your path to come in.

PPS This embedding is not often known by the bands, so it’s not that they sold out: it’s snuck in the mastering step. So unmastered music won’t have this but could still have astral entities attatched.

1 Like

How do I banish and cleanse?

1 Like

This isn’t a difficult situation and it’s just started so it’s not an established pattern, so this will be easy.

First of all, whether this dream entity was an actual entity or an image generated by your mind to warn you, you can treat it the same way: Bring it to your mind, see as much detail as you can, and firmly inform it it’s not welcome, you give zero shits what it thinks, you expect it to leave and not to come back.

Most entities will move on when they see you’re not an easy target. If you have more uneasiness, anxiety or bad dreams after that, come back to this post and we can hit it harder. We can help, but it’s better for you to do it yourself. The situation likely will come up again and it’s a teach a man to fish not give him a fish situation.

You need to know: You’re much, much stronger than these things, and smarter, it’s innate to all humans to be this way, so the only way they can get you is to fool you into giving up your power. Never believe anything they say, not names, not anything, and feel free to get a bit righteously indignant at the imposition, the sheer nerve! :slight_smile: Works for me.

Secondly, having resolved the immediate issue, it’s a good idea to start working on what we call “spiritual hygiene” around these parts.

This basically means being mindful of what energy you expose yourself to, limiting what is unhealthy for you and bringing in what builds and nourishes your wellbeing. The brighter you feel the less negative entities that feed on negativity will be attracted to you. Like attracts like.

• It starts with having a strong body leads to a strong mind, well regulated emotions, clear thinking and bei sensitive but not afraid.
  • A quick daily meditation to clear out energetic muck just like you shower to clear out physical dirt is very beneficial. This can be anything from the 2.5 minute “fuck that” meditation :slight_smile: to a more formal yoga or qigong energy working thing.
  • Laughing is very cleansing, watch a comedian or laugh with freinds.
  • Taking a shower where you intend and notice all the unwanted energy draining away down the plughole works great and doesn’t take any extra time, takes a minute.
  • Create yourself some wards, kind of like a fence around your life but energetic to mark off your space and tell these astral entities they’re not allowed in. Having good fences makes good neighbours. :slight_smile:

Try those small adjustments in your lifestyle and see how you go :slight_smile: With hose in place you should be able to listen to the darker stuff again without getting affected, as you will have sort of, built up your spiritual immunity some, the you can enjoy the parts that resonate without getting freeloaders.

1 Like