Weird dream about eating witches

Hi there,

A few months ago, I dreamed that a man said that I need to eat witch flesh in order to gain powers… and so I did. Just to mention that I’m not familiar with magick and at that time I didn’t read anything related to occultism. The idea was really odd/foreign to me and I wonder if this means anything other than an overactive imagination. Thank you :joy:

1 Like

As Liber AL says:

III:51 With my Hawk’s head I peck at the eyes of Jesus as he hangs upon the cross.

III:52 I flap my wings in the face of Mohammed & blind him.

III:53 With my claws I tear out the flesh of the Indian and the Buddhist, Mongol and Din.

Crowley interpreted that the references to the eyes and face mean theory, and the reference to flesh means practice, thus your dream could be interpreted as that the man was telling you that in order to gain power, you must learn the practices of witches, or perhaps it was just your overactive imagination

1 Like

U means SAND — Wiches right? lol Put a whole new meaning to you are what you eat. haha… Shall we go eat angels now?

Interesting. Also Jesus mentioned about eating his flesh, so maybe there’s a correlation.

Welcome @gatresix It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, and I see that you have not done so yet, so Please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in maigck, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Failure to do an introduction may result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected.

Might just be a symbolic dream