Weight gain curse?

I thought of weight gain because she is/was obsessed with her looks and her weight. But I think your suggestions are a better option but ye I think I need to let it go. Thnx for replying

I responded to his/her comment and he/she gave me far better options and what he/she said to is to let it go so I think I will do that.

1 Like

Better to curse her to be single for the rest of her life and suffer or something

1 Like

No, man, if you suffered, make her suffer too

1 Like

Hey, could you please share this spell. Sounds like something I could use.

1 Like

Proper invocation of Hekate, 3 black candles. Black arts oil, or bats blood oil.
Mighty Hekate, Dark Isis of Spells, goddess of magick hear my plea, do what it is I ask of thee.
( Name) Your figure is shapely, toned and thin,
Your looks appealing, now come to an end.
My figure toned, strong, and appealing, my looks attract while yours offend,
Mighty Hekate, (name) waxes and only gains,
And as her body waxes, mine shall wane.
So.mote it be.

3 Likes

I absolutely hate hearing about cheating! Especially cold responses such as that. Try doing a body swap. Find someone “obese, and swap. You could do a bit more though. Throw guilty thoughts her way, and make it haunt her nightmares/thoughts 24/7.

1 Like

Does it have to be full moon or waxing moon ?

1 Like

In between the full moon and waning

Do it on Thursday at Mars hour

This interests me greatly. There is someone I am looking to bloat up.

I’m interested to know more about this. Sounds interesting… Why and what was the result?

then could we understand the spell as an “exchange”? the weight that one person gains is lost by another?
It sounds interesting in the sense that we can try it with one person who is overweight and another who finds it difficult to gain weight and both could benefit.

2 Likes

Hey there! I did describe more on another thread. I had success.

Have the person to be impacted clearly in your mind - visualize them becoming fat while chanting and gazing at the moon. I may have done it more than once. This was in 2012 so do not recall how many times exactly, but definitely not more than one lunar cycle, probably not more than a week - i didnt have patience for that then.

Welcome @Arcanumbot It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 Likes

@4648Cru,
What if we’d like to cause a weight gain, but we don’t have weight to lose? Is there a way to “use” a person who needs to lose weight and transfert it to the enemy?
Thanks

1 Like

I don’t think so

1 Like

I would also like to know without sacrificing one‘a weight.

Continuing the discussion from Weight gain curse?:

Hello,

I am so sorry to bother you. I was wondering if it would be possible to get a rundown of that curse you mention on Crimson’s post? I have found out my “best friend” was sneaking weight gainer in my food and I want a little revenge.

All the best,

Aspen.

I made a recent post about a weight gain curse, specifically to target me to gain, it regards my business interests. Let me know if you got anything that could help!