Weight gain curse?

Hello i´m Crimsonliar and i´m new here, I am a beginner in black magic but i have some experience in casting spell.
English isn´t my native language so exuse me for my grammer.

I was looking for a weigh gain curse or to turn someone into a half pig or something like that, because, i wanted to cast it on my ex.
She cheated on me two times.
The first time i let it go, because she promised she never would do it again, but she did it again.
When i asked her why she said she was to good for me.

so i think if she turn into a half a pig or gain weight, she will see that what she did is wrong.

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum crimson liar :slight_smile:

How long were you together, your thought process for retribution made me chuckle a little, I will not lie.

Tell me a bit more about your experience with spell casting.

My thoughts on your idea may be different but your story called to me so I felt I must share. Causing someone to be overweight is not really cursing someone unless your thinking long term and declining health. Being overweight does not make anyone unattractive because it is most definitely inner beauty that radiates out.

The comment is immature at best but the pain you feel I understand is 100% real and I am sorry that is something you went through, not once but twice.

It sounds like you had a girl who did not know what they really wanted and you happened to be the collateral damage so you can take this two ways.

1 - Learn and grow from it, recognize she was not for you, your better off and move on

or

2 - Give her everything you know she doesn’t want. Example: does she like being single? Put her in a relationship that ties her down. Does she not want kids? Cause a pregnancy with one of her many flings.

You can really remove any opportunity and replace it with obstacles to your heart’s content but at the end of the day what does it take to satisfy you and how far are you willing to go down that road, because these things can and will change you.

A.D.

6 Likes

Lol. I have one for that, so easy a cave man could do it, but you have to remember to have a weight goal for yourself. That’s how it works. You lose a few pounds, the targets gains. It is black magick, and you have to use the moon cycle. So if you’re not overweight, and don’t know anyone who is and willing to participate, it wouldn’t be the right spell for you. Let me know, if you want I’ll look it up. Divina

8 Likes

oooo this is neat! I love that a fellow Hekatean knows of this. I wasnt even in service to Hekate at the time i did it, but i always loved talking to the moon. im thin and was at the time, but i fluctuated my weight by ten pounds gain and loss - im pretty good at weight control, and she got pretty fat. mine was as (/u/violettedessorciers)

violettedessorciers

Nov 10

i wont share all, but heres a simple one. one night i looked up at the sky, with her in mind.
“Moon in the sky - wax and wane,
for every pound i wane,
may she wax the same.”

5 Likes

I’m interested af about that Haha. Cause I’m thin too and I have no pounds to lose but this is a good idea to help someone too skinny…

2 Likes

You have to make an introduction @crimsonliar

1 Like

i suppose you could reverse it for you to gain and someone to lose. picture them becomming thin and you gaining - in the places you want maybe… oh my! what an idea!! i think im gonna try the reverse too hahha!

Such a good idea… I’m gonna grow an ass rn :rofl::rofl:.
Well my idea is that my cat suffers of anorexia (lol yes…) and I was thinking giving her 1 or 2kg would be helpful for her recovery cause the more fat cells she has the more they will send messages to his brain in order to get feed.

1 Like

Get your ex married (to someone else) and there will be almost instant, often gross weight gain.

Al.

6 Likes

awwwe ive never tried with a cat but i hope so! i adore kitties :black_heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s basically the same, I just say Body of mine, healthy, trim and fine-
Body of ( name) flabby, fat, and out of line,
As you wax, I will wane, I will lose and you shall gain
Body of mine, healthy and trim it shall remain, body of yours shall only gain.

9 Likes

Lmao…:rofl:

1 Like

I’ll try as soon I’ll have gain weight first.

i love that!

I’m.glad!

1 Like

especially “flabby, fat, and out of line,” itd make me smirk to one side to say. i do my best work when i smirk. :smirk:

1 Like

Hello, thank you for replying,
We where in an 9 year relation ship until she broke up to Me, A month ago. I thought she would stay of course but I was wrong. We knew each other before we began to have a relationship, but it Wasn’t ment to last so it seemed.

My grandma learned me almost a half a year ago about black magic from what I could tell she is doing it for almost whole her live.
She teaches me thing (mostly the history and how is work) but she helps me also cast spells I have done not so many but I hope i can continue to grow.

Thank you for your advice Aprentiz, I will try to move forward and i see that this request is a little silly and immature.

Wow that’s cold@ her response of she’s too good for you. Why weight gain specifically though? Why not something like acne, skin rashes etc. These are often more easier to achieve. Sometimes these exes are just not worth it too. I have been hurt seriously by exes and incredibly I have never done any magickal harm.

Evil co-workers now that’s another story.

2 Likes

I really don’t understand how do you jump to this conclusion. This person won’t relate gaining weight with you or anything related to you. They’re going to think about health or food.

@Aprentiz gave you a far better alternative.

1 Like

I thought of weight gain because she is/was obsessed with her looks and her weight. But I think your suggestions are a better option but ye I think I need to let it go. Thnx for replying