Wealth Magick Working Group For Extreme Prosperity: For Serious & Dedicated Individuals Only

888 brought me here. I’m very interested in this. I recently started using magnets and what I call a “focus” for money magic. Its working well, id love to learn how other people use magic for financial gain.

1 Like

I’m very interested in this. It’s exactly the direction I’ve been wanting to go on my own, so I’m intrigued to learn how this can work in a group.

I am willing to join

@Zyskal I don’t know how to PM on here. Can you invite me to this group please?

@Zyskal I would love to join and have been practicing SR for almost 4 months now. Hope to hear back!

Welcome to the forum @bobbybank. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

I would love to join too.

Hey man, I would really love to join. I am just about done with Damon Brands Wealth magick book. I have been dedicated to this. My mindset is right, and I as well follow alot of Napoleans teachings. Please send invite. I know I am knew here, but I won’t waste anyones time.

sign me in please

I am interested

I’m in. Where can I join the group?

This is a great read for us: Why some magicians don't have any money but appear to be very wealthy

1 Like

Hey, i’m ready to join, i am currently working with angels of omnipotence for wealth creation and i think seeing this post already means the angels started showing me wealth opportunities, thanks for providing it for free :slight_smile:

I would love to join this endeavor. I have just started my magical practices. However, I have surprised myself with my ability to manifest over the years as far as my professional life is concerned. I grew up in businesses and have achieved an executive level placement in my current career. I am, however, leaving that placement to pursue a more fulfilling path.
If there is any way that I can benefit this group, I would like to help, and transversely obtain the benefit of increasing my personal wealth.
I am new to the forum and therefore cannot reach out to you via PM.

Interesting, do i pm you?

I want to enter.

@Zyskal I want to participate include me in this group.

i don’t really see an option for PM, I would like to have an invite please

@Zyskal I’m new here and I can’t send PM to you but I really want to join the group.
how do I do?

Welcome @Falconni. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Guess I am too late, but this thread resurface thus caught my curiosity