Wealth Magick Working Group For Extreme Prosperity: For Serious & Dedicated Individuals Only

I want to enter.

@Zyskal I want to participate include me in this group.

i don’t really see an option for PM, I would like to have an invite please

@Zyskal I’m new here and I can’t send PM to you but I really want to join the group.
how do I do?

Welcome @Falconni. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Guess I am too late, but this thread resurface thus caught my curiosity

I’m down…how are we doing this thing?

I’m game. There are a lot of things I want to accomplish and having serious money will really help with most of them.

I’m interested and want to join this group working.

Interesting. Would like to learn more.

Im ready! Count me in!

I’m curious to what all this entails…Any info?

@Zyskal I’m interested in joining the group working. Is it on still?

@Zyskal - is this group still open? As well as a keen interest in wealth magic, I build all the digital resources for a couple multi millionaires in the online biz niche.

If you’re not full would love an invite. Sounds interesting!

This sounds like a great idea, I’m interested. :+1:

I would like to join as well.

Me too please.

The group will now be closing so I will ask a moderator to close the thread.
We have had fantastic results and many who joined and put their effort into the rituals and workings have attained great opportunities and are well on their way to becoming rich AF and some have already made their first million in the months the group have been active.

It’s amazing to see what can happen when dedicated people work together to bring change upon the world according to their will.

I will still send invites to those who have PMed me in the last couple of weeks so they may hopefully still get some value in the last couple of weeks the group will still be live.

To your success!

1 Like

PM. Please i am very interested.

am in Ghana. I want to meet a grand master to help me pact with the spirit BERITH to help get money and waelth for 20years.

1 Like