Wealth Magick Working Group For Extreme Prosperity: For Serious & Dedicated Individuals Only

Greetings esteemed BALG members!

I want to begin by saying how grateful I am for the advice, guidance, and many lessons I’ve learned here. It’s time I gave back, and I only know one way to do so. Ever since I started practicing magick I’ve been only truly successful with one type of Magick. Money Magick. Time and time again, I’ve had incredible success that in some times could be described as small miracles by using Money Magick.

It came so naturally to me that I found it hard to understand why so many occultists seemed to have so much trouble with even manifesting a couple hundred bucks. But I’m glad I can say that I’ve now figured out what was holding people back. Through trial and error with my own Money and Wealth Magick and that of those who I’ve taught I can now say that I’ve found the keys to successful wealth building using the occult.

It’s time I gave back to this community by helping more people become, well, what can only be described as RICH.

Feel free to join us if:

• You’re looking for a HUGE change in your current life and financial situation.
  • You are tired of manifesting nothing or only small amounts of money, and want to aim for millions.
  • You are a dedicated and ambitious person with big dreams.
  • You realize that combining our wealth magick can lead to amazing results
  • You want to help others help you become truly rich.
  • You are willing to take risks, no great amount of wealth was ever created while having a job at McDonalds
  • You are willing and ready to perform weekly or monthly group rituals to boost your own wealth and that of others in the group.

Please, don’t consider joining us if you are only looking for a couple of bucks or just to pay the rent next month. That is desperation magick and there’s plenty of material here on the site that covers that already. This is for inspired people who are looking for the next step in money magick. Realize that in order to become really wealthy, you’ll have to change as a person, be ready to sacrifice parts of yourself.

If you’re comfortable being an occultist who focusses more on the spiritual that’s fine, but don’t join our group. We are 50% entrepreneurs/business people, and the other 50% occultists. We seek a perfect balance between the two, since that is the only possible way to REAL wealth.

Now who am I to promise things like wealth? Over the past year I’ve worked closely with an occultist who is worth between 200M-300M. He has shown me the ways the real elite work and go about building financial empires using ruthless business practices combine with effective magick. I have been following his steps and before the year is over I myself will be worth well over a million. Others who I’ve worked with have made over 5 million in their first year alone.

This shit works people. It won’t be easy. I already know that 90% who even consider joining won’t make it, the journey is tough, requires sacrifice, but… it will be worth it for those who stick with it.

Reading this back it sounds like a bad advertisement lol! Don’t worry it’s not like those scammy mastermind groups where you pay $100 a month for. It’s free. Or at least, you don’t have to pay money. Again you will have to pay in attention and dedication, and in self sacrifice.

Those who are ready, feel free to leave a reply below or send me a PM.

P.S. This group is a LONG term project, if you stumble upon this thread in a year from now, feel free to still reply or send me a PM.

We’ll also post threads in the future with tips for the forum members who don’t want to join and of course post success stories, because there’s going to be a lot!

89 Likes

Damn Boss what an amazing offer you got here ill pm you laterishh .

2 Likes

I want to enter!
That’s what I’m searching!

2 Likes

I’m interested @Zyskal :blush:

3 Likes

I’d love to join @Zyskal

3 Likes

I also will pm you @Zyskal

2 Likes

I partake

2 Likes

I’m interested

2 Likes

Hi. I’ll be really thankful if you consider me to join your group.

3 Likes

In the middle of building my empire yet I want to go much MUCH further. Absolutely interested!

3 Likes

I’m interested.

2 Likes

I’m so in!

2 Likes

Just curious. In whatever system you’be worked out. What outlets do participants have to have to allow money magick to Flow Millions into their Life?

5 Likes

I’d love to join! :smiley:

1 Like

Count me in !!!

2 Likes

I’m in

2 Likes

AumOhmZui

Kama Kala Clauneck
Kama Kala Mammon
Kama Kala Zoos

Kama Kala Sun Tal 'ock

I Conjure you,
to aid the purpose stated by @Zyskal,
and bring forth the fruition of all Wealth rites performed through the magicians participating in his rites!

So mote it be!

Eco aum sum nohar caz cara mant belt atzu tal Ophis.

Ohmwassa Ohmwassa Ohmwassa

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

17 Likes
1 Like

I’m in. Let’s stack that cash! When do we start?

1 Like

Yes please, vert interested.

1 Like