Wealth Magick Working Group For Extreme Prosperity: For Serious & Dedicated Individuals Only

Hey ! I’m very interested. I need to change my current situation I want to make it big in this world . For me and my family. I would pm you but I can’t yet so would be nice of you if you do I’m 100% down👍🏽

1 Like

Try to post something the days before so we remember!

1 Like

I want to join this group. I don’t have energy and that seems to be my main problem with getting anything done. And then when I do stuff it often doesn’t seem that effective. I have some horror stories about doing spells to try to get a job for my husband and getting a cold every time I try a new business marketing strategy.

1 Like

I’m interested and I do work at McDonald’s :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

how can i join please?

1 Like

Welcome @Med_Iliass. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

A way to “charge” yourself is to breathe deeply, thinking and feeling that with each inhalation you take energy from the place.
There is a practice on Joy of Satan which I don’t remember exactly, but maybe it’s almost the same with the difference of imagining to inhale through every pore (it may also be targeted at specific sources e.g. the Sun).

1 Like

I’d like to join please!

1 Like

@Zyskal I’d like to join please. Thank you

1 Like

I would love to join this group. I’m currently halfway through Damon Brand’s book. I’d like to be involved in anything I can.

1 Like

What is our entry price point? Biz plan, mktg to demographics? Just the boiler-plate stuff and any other material to the monetization. It sounds interesting and worthy of further investigation. Just lv me a msg here and I’ll respond however you wish.

Looking Forward!

OPTO (aka Roland) Short for Optoillion

1 Like

I’m not sure I understand your question, but you don’t need any money to start this, however the more money you already have the easier it’ll be of course.

1 Like

I’m interested.
Please pm me.
Thanks

1 Like

Already have own company, I’m in.

1 Like

I would like to join! This sounds like exactly what I was looking for. I thank you in advance for messaging me.

1 Like

Welcome @B_B. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIANS AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

I’d love to join

1 Like

Interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to join ur group.

1 Like

Please add me to this group. I want to learn and grow into wealth. I will be dedicated in my practice.

1 Like