Ways to troll Jehova's witnesses when they come to your door

1980s sometime. Two Jehovah’s Wtnesses middle aged women. I answered door. They spoke shit. I humoured them. One asked, ‘Do you read the bible?’ The Italian woman responded, ‘Of course he reads the bible!’ I said, ‘Just hang on and I’ll show you the books I read.’ I got Magick in Theory & Practice by Aleister Crowley (hardcover with dust jacket) and Anton LaVey’s The Satanic Bible. The Italian exclaimed, “Oo-La-La you’re one of them!” And I responded, ‘No I’m not, I’m one of those!’

Stayed away for years. My parents said I was an idiot as they expected the JW VW Combi vans full of fuckwits, the finger pointing and the loud speaker - ‘That’s where the occultist lives!’

Early 1990s, new residence and I’d been doing Magick for sex. Blow me down, these two good looking women, one white and the other Asian actually walk down my driveway and come to my front door. I’m thinking, shit Magick really works! Then I discover who and what they are.

I’ve improved a bit since then though.

Al.

1 Like

Im gonna become a JW just to knock on your door…:flushed:

4 Likes

Tried to convert them to your practice whenever you invite them inside.

1 Like

Now as i think because of my look I can tell to hot JW women’s knocking to my door- “So you want to really accept Jesus into you?” :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t. I enjoy reading The Watchtower :woman_shrugging: it got some great imagery in it that I use for other purposes. I had mormons on my doorstep a while a go and they helped me with my garden and they were sexy af. I just wanted to sink my teeth into them. They never talked about religion to me. I have a large ink backpiece of a “demon” I think maybe that’s why.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Tell them you just joined Amway and want to bring them into your downline.

Or MCA. Or Primerica. Or Mary Kay, or Herbalife, or any other MLM.

Even better if you work for a charity like Greenpeace, the WWF, etc.

They will run. Follow them and insist on signing them up.

They have their proselytization, you have yours. If you can’t beat’em, join’em (aka make them join you)

Amusing JW’s do not believe in the Divinity of Jesus yet call themselves Christians.
Also, according to their teachings/doctrines, there are only 144,000 people entering Heaven. This of course is based on their founder who translated their scriptures not knowing a lick of Hebrew or Greek and using just a Strong’s Concordance. This would be the equivalent of using DJ Conway’s Norse Magic as the foundational text for all of Asatru.

2 Likes

Say out loud welcome to hell. They respond: ok then we will go visit some one els then. Me: I never thought you wanted to stay any way so i brought a large pitch fork to hunt you down the Street with.

@anon72564005 hahaha hahaha. Ill be ready to be very naked

1 Like

You tease. But thank you!

Aquarius

Tell them you talk to demons and that they told you Jesus is an OK chap.

3 Likes

When I was in 8th grade they came to the door and I showed them my satanic Bible, had some of my pet snakes out and such, and from that day on I would watch them avoid my house hahaha

1 Like

Hmmm wear Honey Birdette vampire range with heels -cough-. Be possessed and talk in daemon language offer them poison cupcakes such as the famous fabled “mandrake” root. Oh and tell the partner in front of the other every “dirty secret” the other has…
Or wearing Honey Birdette under a Harry Potter like gown and act like Bellatrix