Ways To Honor Gods, Demons, Spirits, Monsters, Dead Practioners, Etc

Sorry, I usually blow shit off if I think it sounds like happy jolly newager shit…I need to stop doing that…

@Mulberry This Should Be Able To Dispel All Spiritual Blockages.

Well… what is your definition of “spiritual blockage” and what spiritual blockages have you identified?

The Inability to peer into the Unseen, The Inability to hear the spirits, the weak of the communing with the spirits…

So, that’s not a block in terms of having obstructions in your system, it’s simply a lack of skill and strength… like, if you can’t bench 400lb, that’s not because you’re blocked it’s because you didn’t train to do that.

So what you want to do, after ensuring you’re safe and don’t attract time wasters by having good spiritual hygiene, is practice with the skills to develop them. It takes years to develop the physique to powerlift, and it’s the same when you want to build psychic skills as well.

You probably have some energetic blocks as well, but those are naturally found and resolved as part of your training. But without trying to develop them first you won’t find that out anyway.

take a look at these, google around and also start learning divination and you’ll get there.

1 Like

@Mulberry
Oh! Thank You

@DarkestKnight
@Mulberry

…You know…I just tried Invoking Hekate, I used a few occult Techniques to Invoke her…I’m not going to say rather or not the Invocation “worked”…but I will say this, when used properly and wiyh enough focus…this shit is powerful…like more powerful than I expected…

@KingOfHearts616
What do you think?

Hell, yes it is! Congrats on getting out of the armchair :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Mulberry
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

@DarkestKnight
@Reiki_healer333
@Mulberry
@Shamn

I didn’t know that opening portals to the Gods can give them more rulership over the earth…
I assume I can’t open portals as a begginer though

I would say get your protections and psychic hygiene skills up to speed first. Lots of things can come through portals and not always what you expect.

1 Like

…I see

So!..I was thinking what if I practice Magickal Empowerment Excersises and just Dedicate them to Hekate

@Shamn

It will probably work, any type of magickal workings should hone your abilities but I am not sure. I just practiced with my intuition and it developed in to psychic abilities.

1 Like