Ways To Honor Gods, Demons, Spirits, Monsters, Dead Practioners, Etc

@Mulberry
@DarkestKnight

So I’ve been thinking of practicing Grounding/Chakra Work/Banishing/Exorcism Rituals…I’ll need to modify them for certain reasons…I’m Also Wondering if Spirit Journeying Can Be Weaved Into or count as any pf these rituals I just listed above, I feel like it’s very unlikely but I thought I’d ask anyway…because I can’t fathom how Spirit Journeying could possibly be weaved into or replace Standard Rituals that achieve/practice Grounding/Chakra Work/Banishing/Exorcism Rituals

What is it that you want to achieve, result wise?

@Mulberry

So Basically…I was listening to this video of V.K Jehannum

And I thought the Gods would want me to do it

That doesn’t answer the question.

Fuck the “gods” I didn’t ask what they wanted… what do YOU want to ACHIEVE? What changes are you looking for in your life or spirit?

Do you want entertainment? Do you have issues to resolve like lack of health/wealth/relationships? Do you want to explore and understand the unseen?

Set your intention for what you want to change and you will attract that. Set your intention to only give away energy and that’s what you’ll do with nothing to show for it, not more knowledge or a better life.

Look again at the prayer linked above to Lucifer - the reason is inherent in the working, the person knows they have no idea what they want and like a child want “guidance through their path”, whatever that is they don’t even know… It’s weak and self-infantilizing (imo, obviously), but probably got them something useful. … At least they realised they didn’t know what they wanted and just reached out for help, and I would expect that a being like Lucifer would fix that first and that person by now knows more about themselves. What are you achieving for with random offerings for nothing?

Jehannum here recommends starting from the beginning, with grounding and banishing, energy (“chakra”) work and divination. That’s great, but you need to set your intentions clearly to know why, or you won’t keep up the work and many other things will take priority.

Stop thinking about it and do it… but know WHY you do it.

Stop thinking about it an do it… but know WHY you do it.

1 Like

[quote=“Mulberry, post:39, topic:186662”]
Do you have issues to resolve like lack of health/wealth/relationships? Do you want to explore and understand the unseen?
[/quote] Yes!

My reason for practicing all these things is because he said it would remove spiritual blockages, help unlock your magickal/psychic senses, help you see/hear spirits, and Yes Nothing More I want to do than explore the unseen, and commune with the Spirits.

So start with grounding and spiritual hygiene.

Try getting the first book mentioned in this thread, and work though it. You’re been linked this like three times now, but you’re not doing it… if you’re that keen it’s time to get on with it, no?

1 Like

Sorry, I usually blow shit off if I think it sounds like happy jolly newager shit…I need to stop doing that…

@Mulberry This Should Be Able To Dispel All Spiritual Blockages.

Well… what is your definition of “spiritual blockage” and what spiritual blockages have you identified?

The Inability to peer into the Unseen, The Inability to hear the spirits, the weak of the communing with the spirits…

So, that’s not a block in terms of having obstructions in your system, it’s simply a lack of skill and strength… like, if you can’t bench 400lb, that’s not because you’re blocked it’s because you didn’t train to do that.

So what you want to do, after ensuring you’re safe and don’t attract time wasters by having good spiritual hygiene, is practice with the skills to develop them. It takes years to develop the physique to powerlift, and it’s the same when you want to build psychic skills as well.

You probably have some energetic blocks as well, but those are naturally found and resolved as part of your training. But without trying to develop them first you won’t find that out anyway.

take a look at these, google around and also start learning divination and you’ll get there.

1 Like

@Mulberry
Oh! Thank You

@DarkestKnight
@Mulberry

…You know…I just tried Invoking Hekate, I used a few occult Techniques to Invoke her…I’m not going to say rather or not the Invocation “worked”…but I will say this, when used properly and wiyh enough focus…this shit is powerful…like more powerful than I expected…

@KingOfHearts616
What do you think?

Hell, yes it is! Congrats on getting out of the armchair :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Mulberry
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

@DarkestKnight
@Reiki_healer333
@Mulberry
@Shamn

I didn’t know that opening portals to the Gods can give them more rulership over the earth…
I assume I can’t open portals as a begginer though

I would say get your protections and psychic hygiene skills up to speed first. Lots of things can come through portals and not always what you expect.

1 Like

…I see

So!..I was thinking what if I practice Magickal Empowerment Excersises and just Dedicate them to Hekate