Ways to get rid of a toxic relative without harming them?

I need to banish a relative who has become to dangerous and toxic to have contact with.

If I go no contact, I will have her smear me and make life difficult and I don’t want the hassle.

I need to make it their idea to clear off, without her getting a Narcissistic injury and slandering with lies to everyone I cut her off etc.

I was thinking Freezer spell but I could also do with her being neutralised,

I can do my own non magical bit by grey rocking and being ‘busy’ but I need to get rid without killing or harming her

5 Likes

You could try calling on Abbadon, her is known as the “Destroyer” but her also have a way of making people “Disappear” from your life.

3 Likes

Thank you. I am willing to try anything after this Christmas :joy: Permanent end needed.

3 Likes

I wonder if you could bind them or more so the behaviors that they have that are toxic when they are in your presence. Maybe some knot spell or sigil work could accomplish that goal.

4 Likes

It definitely needs to be harmless? Not even a little bit of harm? I only ask because I’ve a sigil and incantation that could solve your problem.
Aside from that, you could a letter of intent approach: write down your desire ( in this case her going away of her own accord ) and charge it it. Could use it as part of a pact or adapt something like a jar spell to amplify your intent.

2 Likes

I agree if she is that much of a bitch i say she gets cursed.

2 Likes

I would love to.

She would deserve it ,but If I did my thing she would end up really sick and more reliant on me and I would risk more contact with her and more phone calls. She is 79 and I am the only child still talking to her out of all her children.

I just would like her to disappear. I want peace. Maybe it will end up that way if she keeps getting me angry. Getting worse with age unfortunately.

2 Likes

Please send it to me when you have some free time and thank you. I like learning new things and it is always useful. x

1 Like

Then make it quick, end this, if this is your desired action than it will happen. By not cursing her you are only delaying what would happen anyway in the next five to ten years, why not make it this year?

4 Likes

We could destroy her mentally? She’d end up locked away in a luny bin. Even if you did decide to go the standard curse route, I have one that should kill her off pretty quickly
I’ll send it over

1 Like

Thank you Florry. I usually need no encouragement to curse :joy: I agree, despite it being a close relative. I do have to get her away from me , some people are dangerous and all of my senses are flaring warning. I see her rarely luckily ,but it has to be never after today.

1 Like

Thank you so much. x

I’d try a binding. It can work wonders. I’ve tried it on several aholes at work and what I’ve noticed is, either they disappear and leave me alone completely-- like getting transfered to another part of the building, or they become nicer to me. The GOM books have some simple but effective binding rituals - Angels of Wrath and Magickal Attack. Or yes a freezer spell.

2 Likes

There is a spell in the book Angels of Wrath called Forced Exile. In performing the ritual, you don’t need to specify how the person is to leave your life, you just leave that up to the angels to decide.

4 Likes

Thank you

I have that book too. Thanks.x

1 Like

Force Exile is one of my favourite rituals in the book. It’s never failed me! That and the binding ritual.

3 Likes

I will get it out and use it. I had forgotten about that. Thanks so much

1 Like

You close to her Age? (Wondering if it would be safe visualizing Sasha performing naughty magick while wearing lingerie).

Well an idea is you could do a Blessing Gifting magick instead. The idea is you flash the carrot the candy in front of them. Is she prone to fixations? If shes older I would guess so. Basically redirect her and give her a reason to be busy. That way you dont have to hurt elders and create good karma. Attract something good in her life that draws her far away from you.

1 Like

Would you mind sending it to me as well? I’d like to try it on a stubborn case.

1 Like