Ways to get rid of a toxic relative without harming them?

You and I are in the same boat. I say do the insidious curse (the chicken foot one EA shared) on her.

Had I to do it all again, I would have done it to my mother decades before her karma caught up with her. But I had a bunch of people convincing me that because she was my mother, I had to take her abuse. Family will fuck you first and anyone who says different is trying to fuck you.

I promise you peace will come when she is gone. PM me if you ever want to chat.

3 Likes

Quickest way to get rid of a toxic relative? Have them win big money…the lottery perhaps. They will hide from you so they don’t have to share with you.

1 Like

Thanks. It was a bad day and I was tired and down. I normally have good defences and see her just a few times a year. Bloody Xmas makes everyone turn up and stay and I don’t even celebrate it.

You shouldn’t have to have defenses least of all against your own parent. I got dragged through decades of horrific abuse because “that was my mother”. That’s why I let people know that whole family thing is garbage. It’s not supposed to go one way especially for the person who chose to give birth to you. The person I did the thread on earlier has been in my life 10 years and hasn’t changed for longer than I’ve been alive. Two of his kids have nothing to do with him. If no one else has told you, it’s her. Not you.

2 Likes

Oh, I know it is her. I didn’t understand in my early 20’s anything about personality disorders. I just minimise the damage by minimising interactions.

The acceptance they will never be ‘normal’ and limit contact really does bring some peace. Most Narc Mothers are jealous of their daughters you know…

2 Likes

You can work with Archangel Azrael to help cut her out of your Life. He can do this without harming her and can relieve you of any pain.

3 Likes

Thank you. I will look into this now. x

1 Like

Back when I was not into Magick I used to pray to him and pretty much most of the toxic people left. I believe that the results would be more powerful via Ritual.

2 Likes

Toxic relative cut me off yesterday, her own idea. She changed her number too. I didn’t do anything lol.

6 Likes

:rofl: lol!

1 Like

Narcissistic silent treatment… I haven’t done enough for her so I got ditched.

5 Likes

Consider it a blessing and remember this when they reach back out for you in a while. I am literally sitting here watching The Narcissist I know do the same thing with someone else. They thought that person would crawl back to them and now that they haven’t they’re a user for not doing so. :unamused:

3 Likes