Wards to keep entities IN not OUT?

I’ve just begun setting up my temple, however I know there are plenty of protection wards to keep spirits and such out of your home. But what if I simply want to keep them and the energies contained into one room in my home? Does anyone know if that’s even possible?

1 Like

If the spirits want to leave, let them leave. Circles help keep energies in. Also consecrating the walls will help.

Trying to lock them in may not be a wise move especially for someone just starting out, but you can create idols and altars and have those as welcoming homes for spirits, so that they can enjoy the occasional tealight or whatever and feel ike your temple/home is a pleasant place to be. :+1:

6 Likes

Sorry I think it was a little misunderstood. I just don’t want them entering the rest of my home. I want them free to come and go as they please, I’d just like them to not sit and wander around and cause issue in other parts of my home.

2 Likes

What she said.

1 Like

I would ask them that. Just speak with the intention of them hearing you and be respectful. They should respect that

Protection against magick not spirits yo.

I wake up to “Hey” “wake up” sometimes at night lol

Yes, they should respect your boundaries if you ask them to remain in the temple when called.

This thread contains a walk-through on creating wards, which you can use at doorways to other rooms, etc., as needed:

1 Like

Thanks y’all. I’ll definitely just go with asking them not to roam around. It doesn’t bother me actually, but my dogs and husband. I’m pretty used to it by now lol.

2 Likes

The ones that are around me that I can’t perceive well are generally well meaning. Just today I was biking and I felt a tap on my left arm I instinctively pulled my bike right. Just then a car came up behind me where I would have been a few seconds earlier. Damn silent and fast car too. I’m usually pretty good at detecting them.

Ask them to respect your space or sanctuaries and maybe explain why (though they usually know). A good group of guardian spirits can keep other travelers in line (usually).

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @Cynthiatakefive ! Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

1 Like

Hiya OP! Anybody you energetically come across should agree to some ground rules before entering your home if they actually respect you. Sometimes you need an enforcer to back your rules and put rowdy guests in their place! Your house spirit and genius locii can work as a team on this if you get them to cooperate (‘this land is your land, this land is my land’). Try putting lion symbols around, and you should scare off random parasites.

For locking everything into one room, it’s a difficult brew. You’d need to open the portals in the room, and put a repellant around the room facing inwards, like a barrier of salt. You probably want to contract a boundary guardian and/or temple Spirit to make sure nothing spills into the surroundings and maintains cohesion until it reaches the destination. If this room is a hallway, even better! Rectangles are natural ‘railways’, so they can really do a number if you’re trying to make a focused zone. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Qayos would the word lion in Chinese work or do I need a legitimate lion drawn/printed?
images%20(2)

1 Like