War water &d.u.m.e.oil recipe / & totems

Well, in my seemingly ever ongoing war with the so called ‘christians’ in my neighborhood who have upgraded their persecution to waiting untill i leave the house and then call the police on my wife… [“for saying mean things on Facebook” !!! really kids!!!] knowing my wife has been on Home Hemo Dialysis for 18 years, has other comorbitities, not the least of which is a fully collapsing spinal column [lost nearly 5 inches so far] which is totally inoperable and leaves her in 7-10 continuous pain. She counts her progress by the amount of steps she can take in a day. She is a real threat. Anyway, October is the last month I want for them to have any happiness peace health or prosperity or longevity.
I bought some DUME oil from someone and have been using it in annointing candle magick. i thought I heard or read somewhere though that DUME OIL was supposed to smell pretty hideous. The stuff I bought smells quite nice. Which strikes me odd.
i am also making WAR WATER, which has been going now for about three months— and does smell fukt up !!! and I am currently pumping in Death Metal directly into it. I took an old pair of earbuds… the ones that go into the ear canal, removed the rubber seal. put on rubber medical tubing to each and directly inserting it into the War water as loud as I can get it, and plan to keep that going till i feel done.
i have rusty nail spanish moss, dead animal bones and flesh powered and probably some things better not discussed so someone won’t freak and pull this post… but lets say, do not put this stuff in your mouth… and maybe on your skin.
if anyone has any other ideas to amp up the mixes I would love to hear it.

On a high note, just by using visualisation for about 2 months, one of my vics, had a tree fall on their house… the very one I was visualising to do so. Even though they are just renting, i was hoping the damage would actually cause injury… [fell short… better next time I hope!].
I am surprised the family has not left as this could not be interpreted by the head female of the house as my handiwork and a warning of worse to come. Owell.
I am now focusing on the other bigger Tree in their back yard, which,WHEN it falls- will Destroy the center beam in the rafters rendering so much damage to make the house unliviable. People damage— whatever- parents and innocents, IDC !! but I am wondering if anyone knows abit more about “Totems of Destruction” i am supposed to make and throw in the tree to idk, make it more 'under my will?" or something, So far the picture in my head is pics of the ‘offenders’ with sigils drawn on them, bones of dead aniamls, chicken beef pork roadkill. tied together with hemp or sisel as a webish looking thing. Annointed with WAR WATER and DUME OIL, then thrown into the tree as high as I can get it. [this will be tricky as I have a criminal tresspass filed against me [even though I did not step foot in their yard; and I have to go into their back yard to do it, and they have a yappy ass psycho chijuajua with big ears… one twig snap and —o boy] i am also trying to get dirt or stones from the Bell Witch Cave nearby to throw on their yard-- glue onto their vehicle, and hopefully put in the tree totem before i throw it…
but i wanna be done with the fuks end of oct. hoping, their winter solstice will be ad dark deep and dead as they will be.
Thanks
FDM

2 Likes

Have you tried hotfoot powder yet?

My DUM oil smells fine too… it doesn’t feel fine, I keep it wrapped in foil.

2 Likes

paranoid. Self Incriminating… of what??? ha

I’ll give that a shot also. That is one reason I am seeking grave soli from [preferably] and prison Graveyard, from a murderer, [the worse and prouder the better] who was executed, [preferably- in the hot seat] gas chamber 2ndarily. anyway but old age} Any help in that dept will be appreciated.

1 Like

Sulfur is a very nice touch for more malicious war water. A bit of deadly nightshade if you got it growing is also quite effective

2 Likes

I’m an “intention is everything” person. I like a mix of unpleasantly hot spice and poisonous herbs and use that as a vehicle to focus the intention. Any particular ingredient is a nice to have in my book, and if it takes too much effort to obtain I won’t actually bother.

If it stops you doing magick, it becomes a blind, and you’ve limited yourself as a mage - there’s no real reason to do that. I say KNOW that it will work perfectly and set that energy out to do it’s work.

5 Likes

Very good point. Need to remember that with my recommendations. I can get carried away with my local ingredients that I forget they are not always available

2 Likes

ooh forgot the sulfur!! thanks !!

1 Like

There are also rituals with Stormwater, excrements from a blackdog and from a blackcat with saturnian plants boiled and mixed together with death incantations said over it.

1 Like

OkeyDokey!!! :upside_down_face::smiling_imp:-- i happen to have a Wonderful black Cat named ; “Satania” though in order to not irk the wife i use her "non occult name “Gypsy” . And would love love to know how to use her “Left Behinds” in order to romp the shit good proper and final on these assholios. Feel free to PM me, as I am seriously in collecting every weapon possible… incantations also. Thanks Mega !!!
FDM

2 Likes

Also, my most vociferous enemy, who has been dropping hell via police calls on us, just had all the trees around her house cut down. [guess it got out her co conspirator heard i had dropped the tree on her house- so much for not believeing I 'had any power"]:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::wink::upside_down_face:
So, back to the battle planning table on that bitch. kinda thinking it would be cool to make her house slide down into the gully they are backed up to… but i seriously feel sorry for and love her dogggyz so I am hoping i can keep them safe… cuz she could give a shit for them.
FDM

I hate crappy neighbors. Gordon Winterfields book “magickal attack” has some strong curses and there is also a “ritual to remove somebody from your life” and it states it can work on moving neighbors along.

Regarding the war water, if you’re looking to throw it into their yard…those little water bombs that kids play with can be filled and used to hurl a good distance (at night). It would look like kids did it. Hot foot powder would also be good to send them packing. Visualize a moving van.

*I’ve been told that dark arts oil is the bad smelling oil (by someone who makes their own).

1 Like

I do know from my witchcraft days black cat fur enhances spell work ESPECIALLY baneful stuff equal to if not greater than dragon’s blood. Think bat’s blood ink levels of energy.

Thanks so much. i am currently planning to put it into a 10 cc syringe, {I get cases free for my wifes hemo dialysis supplies-- really great distance shooters! and going to #1 - inject the poppets i am making for them, into ‘certain organs’ [and a special ‘ingediant’ which when I told my wife she nearly cried] and them shoot it on their porch where they sit and vocally harrass us, and their walkway, mailbox and their vehicle, wheels brakes windshield etc. Then on the tree I am targeting to fall in the roof of their house, making it uninhabitable— hopefully on the shittiest stormiest night possible!. Then the same with my DUME oil. powders… will have to be black, as if they see anything they will call the cops on me just ‘cuz’.
but thanks, cannot wait to “pull the trigger on these vermin in the larder !”
FDM

You’ve got black moon in around 5 days. Should be nice and dark.

2 Likes

Personal W.A.R.P. water recipe I created called Weaponized Aggression through Retribution and Repentance. I have it stashed in a family members basement wrapped away from others cause carrying the container of it on me or just having it out uncovered long enough people start acting weird as fuck and I haven’t used it yet. Forgot I had it in my bag at work a 2 weeks after making it- 3 people got injured at work, 3 got fired and another 3 never returned…fucking weird. I still have to call upon Mars to consencrate it.

3 Likes

Yup, planning on working hard that night!

1 Like

UBER Thanx !!! looking forward to getting it going !!