War, im on sacrifice menu! ea save me!

Yo im fucked. Im in a war with vampire cult out of cinncinati satan and his soud swapping demons, and the draconians, they all working together to tr to sacrifice me because i uncoveered the sould swapping scheme and plot that is occuring right now. demons using dogs and magick to swap out human soul and insert themselves, i beleie their strong hold to be baltimore. they got some blood ritual sacrifice shit goin on and im on the menu. im fucking cose to being able to open the tent. i got my typewriter when i cast words appear everywhere. the say im tyr, orbital breach, blitz von wolfenstein. its only me they have put opperaties in all around me to swine me out. looking for any guidance, inspiration, help i can get. but i need real magick and that is hard to find out here. hope this gets to you

-nightmare ninja

1 Like

First and foremost:

If you are in physical danger PLEASE CALL THE POLICE immediately.

Physical violence is NOT a subject we condone or discuss here and is a matter for law enforcement.

Do NOT waste time writing online. This is not a matter for casual discussion. CALL 911, give the police all the info you have on their illegal activities, make a full report and ask for protection services.

…

2nd, E.A. lurks but doesn’t post often here. If you need him to do work for you you will need to purchase a consultation through the main website, not these forums.

After that this sounds like a LARP. What you are talking about is purest bullshit and not possible, so I fail to see why they’d be upset at you finding out they are attempting something as legally non-existent as “soul swapping”.

So what? If I say you’re Mamaluke ben Goathead will you believe me too?? Stop believing random bullshit people tell you, especially from a “coven” that thinks “soul swapping” is real. They sound like a joke.

This is not serious magick but you have stated you believe you are are in physical danger - we cannot help with this, you must get off the Internet and get local physical help from the police asap.

4 Likes