Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I’m really feeling that a lot of what you scanned for him resonates with me too. The whole Satan similarities to what I am thinking makes sense.

1 Like

@nohearth

There is alot of interference around you at the moment. So your quite difficult to read. What i did manage to pick up is the feeling of going to war, needing to up your protection and fight back. Along with this i got the name Gadreel. Im guessing the fallen watcher angel if i remember correctly.

Hope this helps

kiss-lamia-lilith

Hey there boys and gals, might I please catch a quickie? Scan me if you dare muahahaha

I’m begin facetiousness, hard to translate and retain the humourous. Iam also a mild autistm.

Someone would scan me ? But i dont know how to scan back

@Maimonn No unfortunately that is for you to find out. You need to start working on your meditation and strengthening your third eye. So you can start receiving messages more clearly. I would start there and slowly signs should start showing you the way.

@soyunasantera Hmm you need to start being more aware of those around you. Especially those who seem to lead you into bad situations, while pretending to have good intentions. Start slowly distancing yourself from them. Focus on those who help you become better as person, rather than those who drag you down to there level.

Hope it helps

kiss-lamia-lilith

@EnvyCat I’m sensing alot confusion and disruption at the moment. Like things are loud and annoying you just cant think straight. If this is the case then you need to remove yourself temporarily into a more peaceful environment. Even its for a few hours maybe go to park or library where it’s quiet so you can just be quiet and relaxed.

Hope this helps

kiss-lamia-lilith

Thank you, did you saw how my soul may look like ?

@kiss-lamia-lilith

Can we trade? For my scan, just anything you pick up on.

Anyone wanna trade?

@EnvyCat Not really it was like something being out of focus and blurry. Kinda matches the energy i picked up. You need to find time to slow it down and relax and put yourself into focus.

@kiss-lamia-lilith

I get for your scan that you need to cleanse your aura and banish your surroundings. You also need to ground yourself and start thinking more clearly. I get the sense that you’ve been through some tough times, but the people around you are making you feel more anxious because you’ve had a lot of responsibilities.

Detach from your life a bit and just learn how to handle being in the present moment. Not to say don’t think, but whatever thoughts that are making you feel bad, self-soothe and try to console yourself about your situation as much as possible.

This is all I get.

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial It’s pretty much the same your kinda being impatient at the moment and letting doubt enter into play, when it comes to your magick and rituals. You need to stop worrying about it so much. You need to trust yourself and in your power’s more. Start focusing on one thing at time. Once you’ve completed it then move onto the next thing. Stop juggling them as its confusing you and your magick.

Again hope this helps

kiss-lamia-lilith

1 Like

@Ignited

I see a red candle burning brightly. The colour of passion. I’m sensing your interests and hobbies are gonna be kicking off.

So take the time to enjoy yourself and share it with the people around with similar likes. Thats all im getting for the moment.

Hope it helps

kiss-lamia-lilith

1 Like

Hello,can anyone scan me,i would like to know which spirits are around me?
At this moment i can’t return the scan,but i hope i will be able in future.

Scan trade anyone?

Can you scan for a message from Lucifer how I can advance my methods of mysticism? I want the most powerful method for accessing mystical/magickal states of being at will.

Here is your scan.

I get the feeling that you want answers about your magick, but right now things have been too turbulent for you to focus and get the answers.

I recommend that you focus on very simple pranayama to control and soothe your emotions. Don’t try, just let the breathing fill you with a feeling of bliss.

That’s all.

I want to give you more, but I’m being told to stop.

1 Like

So I channeled lucifer for an answer, and what I got was that you need to bring together something within yourself and balance it. Heaven and earth, spiritual and physical, mystical and magical, make it mundane. I get the sense that a creative approach could be helpful, make it yourself perhaps? You figured me out tho, it seems I’ve been scanned blocked. Haven’t thought about pranayama, thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

Ill trade with ya