Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I’ll trade. Could you scan for a message from Source for how I can enter states of mysticism at will? I’ve been trying to get experiences of states of being that encompass both mysticism and magick.

Here is your scan.

I get the feeling that Lilith wants to help you. It seems like you’re emotionally tired because you expect too much from yourself. Also, it seems like you’re part of a larger group working but haven’t found the connection you sought.

Overall, I get the message to ground and simplify your life. Focus on less things at a time. It will trigger that part of your brain that’s goal-oriented and happy to complete a task rather than feeling confused and not wanting to start at all because the tasks seem too tiresome to complete at once.

Other than that, that’s all I get.

1 Like

Your spot on. I multi task like a mug.

I need to commune more with lillith actually. If you have any advice let me know.

For you, you know how to enter the state. But your trapped in the “how”

You need to be presant and allow your self. Similar to meditation. I suggest focusonf on your breathing through the day yo be present

2 Likes

Hi, can You scan if i should go to the court or no?
I Made a petition to King Belial and Duchess Bune, the point was to fix the things without having to Sue My boss

You should only go to court if you see no other way to solve the situation.

That’s all.

I channeled that message.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, can i know who reply (King Belial, Duchess Bune por Both)
Or can You tell me who leave the message (the poststick) ?

I just channeled it from a variety of spirits’ opinions. There are many who wanted to chime in on this, so giving a few names might be a bit misleading. As in, they kinda spoke at once.

1 Like

Interesting, thank You so much for Your help

2 Likes

Anyone want to do a scan swap? Just putting it out there that I myself have never done a scan before, but I am willing to give it ago for a scan in return.

Sure what do you want to know

a general reading would be great.

1 Like

You have a strong relationship with your mother it seems. Fairly balanced. No negative influences

anything in particular you would like to know?

To be honest, that is on point. great job

1 Like

Hi, I enter your image, I pass through the Ines of the sigil, there’s a texture a membrane that allows my entrance and inside it seems to be a structure similar to a labyrinth, in the walls there is little beings and there’s a black devil that recieves me.
The whole ambient it feels fiery yet dark-ish.

It feels like a fort, and there’s different structures to contin what’s inside. Perhabs your protections.

I hope it helps :grimacing:

1 Like

Thanks for the scan :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can anyone scan what soul race I am ?, will scan back, start a Scan4scan with others as well.

Hello, Id have say that your take on the scan is some of what might suit me well right now.
Im not an adept at magick but am trying with what limited resources and am not doing so well in life.
You/anybody wanna tell me what they see?

Please, anyone tell me what you see, and I will return the favor.

I feel that within you you are struggling between light and dark sides (more demonic), and I get the impression that you want to know you’re right, but struggle to reconcile your logical mind with the feelings you have about it.

I also get the impression that in your daily life, you are feeling fatigued from the daily routine you have and wish for more.

That’s all I get.

If you could, could you channel Lucifer and Babatel for how I can continue to improve my mystical/magickal meditations and practices? I want to go deeper into accessing mystical and magickal states at will so I can improve my magick and my states of being.

1 Like

I feel that there is some energie around you that feels really heavy on your back. But behind it, there is much light so if you work trough this, new opportunitys and happieniess will be on your way. It looks like a path (like trough a foggy forest) - there is already much light on you but sometimes this “darkness” gets in the way. I see water in the distance - maybe that tells you something. I also heard the word “ice”.

1 Like