Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Anyone want to give me a scan?

1 Like

Sure.

You have 4 connections.

One ia a huge ass frog thing, ita a gray cord.

A darker cord to this lady woth dark red hair.

A white cord to another blond lady. And a white cord to a divine. Maybe a nature spirit?

Im getting an impreasio. Of thesw two mortal girlā€™s but id rather not post ir public

I am trying not to question myself; my proble is that I want to know that my gnosis/channelings/scans/etc. are right as well as my intuitions. So for example, when I channeling something or get messages, I want to know that Iā€™m right and that itā€™s accurate.

When I intuit something or I feel something, I want to trust that itā€™s right.

Can you scan into these things and help me? Iā€™ll trade.

Thank you.

I never done this before, but I would like to try. I can try to scan someone elseā€™s too, I have no idea how to though.

hey you can try and scan me if you like i can scan you later on in the day

If anyone would like to trade, please reply. :] I would like a scan on: what am I missing in my journey. I found myself stuck in a loop regarding a soul connection trying to meet them, and I think instead about it being about something Iā€™m doing wrong, thereā€™s just, something I have to get unstuck about myself in my journey in general, NOT just regarding the soul mate connection

Thank youuu :] I can scan anything youā€™d like or a general scan.

I feel like you need a long-term goal that is directly related to your life. How do you want to live? Not just in this lifetime but maybe beyond that. Have a vision for how you view your own ideal life and work towards it. Donā€™t let anyone tell you know.

I feel that Adrammelech (donā€™t know how to spell his name) is good for this. He feels like an initiator into the nature of truth and lies.

Relax and feel. The intuition will tell you whatā€™s wrong with what you are thinking or what you need to address.

Deeper, I feel like you are thinking that you are doing something wrong because it might feel like things are out of balance, but you donā€™t need to feel that way even if it is.

Try to separate this soul mate connection from everything else youā€™re doing.

Generalities:

I feel like you should go within more and explore things that are important to you.

Thatā€™s all I get.

Could you scan into how my magick that Iā€™ve done is manifesting? Iā€™ve been using sigil magick and evocations for money and various things, but I donā€™t feel them manifesting yet.

For money, I know I should get a job, but I want more immediate manifestations to occur.

Another thing is that I keep trying to understand the essence of all knowledge within me by meditating on it, but I am just trying to let the gnosis come to me so I can really feel like I got it. I hear the answer, but itā€™s a leap from that to truly feeling like I got everything.

Finally, Iā€™m trying to do evocations and induced meditative states to further my magick, but I want to see if thereā€™s anything I can do to make my practice stronger. Iā€™ve been trying to tie up some loose ends before I go deeper into my goal. Iā€™ve also been trying to trust my gnosis when it comes to the magickal methods Iā€™ve been seeking. So, Iā€™ve been channeling advice about evocation and soul travel, etc.

Thanks! I will get back to you about feedback regarding the messages you recently gave me.

:kissing_heart:

I feel like:
You need to have more confidence in your magic.
If you donā€™t then it wonā€™t manifest that well, regardless of age (regardless of how long youā€™ve been doing magic/regardless of your maturity in wizadry)
Itā€™s during the spell where you are faltering and then after especially, like immediately after I feel this sense of ā€œwell what nowā€ and doubt feeling.

I feel like you should have more confidence in yourself and what you are casting. What is the root of your doubtā€” or moreso, your unease?
What is taking you off kilter?

Youā€™re doing good in regards to your mind and mental rigor (how you are training your mind and focus,
I feel ā€œmeltingā€ into the void (plane of focus, manifesting power)),

But Additionally, youā€™re faltering in how you treat your magickā€”-

Your magick is the extension of yourself,
If you treat your magic like a one size fits all buffet, then youā€™re not helping yourself as much as you think.
I feel like you should stick to one thing and stop the wandering mind of ā€œwhat should I do nextā€
ā€œWhat should I try nextā€ in regards to your magical practicum.

I feel like you should look at everything youā€™ve done and everything youā€™re reading if you are, and use what you already know to do what is most best for you- aka the thing you already know. At least I feel like you already know
But youā€™re doing so many things
Out of unsurety

This is all I have right now
Thank you for the reading btw

Overall your magic is manifesting but just ask yourself these questions I posed up there and think about what Iā€™ve said
Youā€™re going strong

I would love a soul scan if u donā€™t mind :smile::grin:

Itā€™s the feeling that Iā€™m not doing the right thing in regards to how I should do the magick. So for example, when I channel something from myself about how I should do it, I try to trust that I got it. However, itā€™s also the idea that I donā€™t know what Iā€™m doing in order to truly make it work.

What do you mean? You mean like I have all these options but Iā€™m not delving deep enough into any individual option for them to fit everything I would want/need?

@MariaPadilha

Iā€™m sensing that you are feeling a bit overwhelmed and are taking on too much in one go. Itā€™s time to try and choose the most important thing and work on and put your energy into that one thing, rather than trying to do multiple things and wasting the energy you do have.

Hope this helps

kiss-lamia-lilith

1 Like

any want to do a scan trade ?

Just dive into the option that already resonates the most with you

:] then you got this!

Were you asking me?

If you want to Iā€™m down :]

Yes do u want scan in return?

1 Like

Yes if you are able to scan, sure. :]

Amalek,
From you I feel a lot of pain and suffering. I feel like maybe you are not only in a dark place, but you have become the dark place you are experiencing.
The pain has become you, you have accepted the pain/suffering/turmoil, because it is all you see or feel.
You donā€™t feel like you are in denial of your pain,
You just need help,
Others notice? I feel,
Itā€™s extremely hard.

I feel as if you should call upon an entity with healing powers.
I donā€™t feel like even a Demon like Marbas suits you.
Are you super aligned with Satan?
Or Lucifer? To me it feels like Satan??
I feel like you have done some super deep or at least big rituals that have left you deeply affected mentally, physically, or within your heart.

I feel that reaching out to Satan or such is not necessary in the way of traditionally evoking because you are already with him.
The pain doesnā€™t feel like part of the fact that you are with him, itā€™s just happening to you.

I feel like,
The best things to do are to go deeper with Lord Satan if possible,
I feel like your biggest strength is how you see through people and also, there is the fact of how people see through youā€” I feel as if your truth or what you are experiencing is immeasurable and big, you hide nothing.

ā€¦
More advice:
Use your eyes and the way you are able to view people to your advantage

I feel you donā€™t have to look far for aid, like I said, Satan, but I feel as if there are other darker/dark forces that can assist THROUGH him, he could help you find demons that align with your path and can help you figure out what you are dealing with, and to
better help you.

Does this resonate? @Amalek

1 Like

Only thing that didnā€™t resonate with me was Satan
I mean it is satan but only a title as im working with Lord belial i cannot hear him but i invoke lord regularly i feel at peace while invoking him yeah i suffer alot like 4 yrs thatā€™s the only thing i felt , i dont care if anyone notice tbh , we live alone die alone Thatā€™s one of the primary reasons i gravitated towards lhp and im superrr aligned with belial as well as lord Azazel thanks for reading :smile:

1 Like

:]
Maybe thatā€™s why I said forces darker than Satan (Satan as a concept?) because Iā€™m thinking of some really dark entities being more aligned with you.

I do feel an entity like Satan being with you, that I donā€™t sense is Belial, or Azazel.

I see, then, going deeper with who you are called to is most important, and will definitely aid you.
I feel, do not forget you deserve healing.
Thank you for sharing. :]

1 Like