Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Hey all,can someone scan me and tell me indentity of spirit who is with me?

Sure. But i am a beginner regarding this. I hope this is no problem to you. I will give my best

1 Like

Just scan when you are ready. I can scan in a couple of hours.

i am sorry that i cannot deliver you a scan. illusions cloud my abilities. this was a known problem and i tried multiple times to scan you.
but it is better this way than giving you false informations, obviously

1 Like

What illusions?

*I’m also hard to read sometimes

it has to do with my own spirituality. i generally see a mirror of myself and happenings in my energetic systems/spirituality in other people.

1 Like

Would someone be willing to scan me? The Inly thing I can do in return besides thank yoiu is close my eyes and report what my eyelids look like.

@Adrin would you like to exchange scans?

1 Like

Yes, let’s try.

1 Like

what type of scan would you like?

1 Like

Hi,can i ask you for scan,i cant scan back,i will understand if you dont want.I need to know who is with me every night@lordlight123

You can make a general scan or try to tell any information about the Fiery World.

What’s your question?

1 Like

I’m going to do your scan first, a general scan, a few years ago a spirit called vadazim sent one spirits in cat form and he told me I was chosen to fight someone I don’t remember the name of, I’d like you to ask vadazim if he accepts the following proposal: I only accept to fight for him if he makes me leave the physical plane for forever on the exact date I say

1 Like

Ok. I will try to connect with him.

1 Like

in your scan i see that your energetic body is healthy, i see ganesha, shiva, astaroth, paimon, and many other spirits putting their hand on your shoulder and sending good energies of love, strength, courage and friendship

1 Like

@Adrin, would you like to try exchanging a scan?

1 Like

Thank you!

As I understand it, Vadazim wants to offer training for some magical practice or ability. I addressed him with your question several times and in response was always focused on this proposal. He seems to be a rather active spirit.

2 Likes

Ok. What is your question?

1 Like

Where am I in terms of magical grade (I know its not the end all be all, but it helps me to be able to gauge my progress knowing where Im at), since the LHP doesn’t really do that. There are obvious areas of ignorance in me, for example astrology.

Whats your question?

1 Like

I saw you standing on the stairs. It seemed to me that you have passed the first third of this staircase, but it leads further and further into the sky. For some reason, I also felt doubts (doubts about choosing a path?). But it is not worth emphasizing on it, since on certain sections of the stairs there are platforms where you can stop and get some new knowledge and experience, and then move on.

You can do a general scan or whatever you want.

1 Like