Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Can u scan me to see what demons may be with me?

Sup u willing to scan me? Tryna see what demons if any are with me

Yes, let’s try.

1 Like

Who is willing to scan me? :slightly_smiling_face: I wouldn’t be able to scan you back by the way…

I’ll do your scan first, what do you want me to discover?

1 Like

You can do a general scan or something of your choice.

1 Like

i see blue fire passing through your chakras and your energy pathways in your energetic body, they seem to be quite healthy, i see the soul of attakeria i try to analyze the draconic aspect called ignis draco it seems that attakeria didn’t always have this draconic aspect in her soul I think he created this draconic aspect to connect more deeply with the draconic energy

1 Like

I wonder why he needed it? It is curious that when one of the forum participants scanned the Fiery World, he saw that its other inhabitants also had a dragons forms.

What question do you have for scanning?

1 Like

in the grimoire called kingdom of flames there is a demon called fastos, I would like to know some incantation to awaken the kundalini, this is his sigil:
20211126_162734

1 Like

Ok, I will try to know something about it.

1 Like

If I understood Fastos correctly, then this incantation sounds as follows: Itzhe-kna-mokh-rah-ru-mah.

1 Like

I have some another question. If someone can tell any information about the Fiery World, I would be very grateful. I would like to get a little more information to compare it with experiences from other practitioners.

1 Like

he pronounces like in English hee, kna like keena?

I’m very sorry. It’s incorrect letter “n” in Fastos incantation. Correct phrase “kha”.

1 Like

how do you pronounce itzhe?

1 Like

I think I understand, so the pronunciation of the incantation is: itzhekha mokh rah rumah, is that correct?

1 Like

Our spirit & body together makes a soul. One without the other is no soul. Having a scan from a real prophet would be kind of neat.

Would anyone like to trade? ^^

3 Likes

Let’s do it on telegram

3 Likes

Does anyone to trad