Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Could you ask him for an incantation to evoke him and send me in private? I’ll try to find out something about the fiery world

1 Like

There is general peace and calm within you, lots of gold and green energy light. I see an astronaut, much like one that does the periodic maintenance on the outer parts of the International Space Station. A greying-white cat creature with black eyes was there before the image of the astronaut.

1 Like

i try to connect with the energy of the blue fire i see the fiery world letters flying in the air, the lyrics seem to be talking to each other as if they have a self-awareness, I think maybe the letters of fiery world are so powerful that it has names and intelligence

1 Like

Would you like to trade a scan?

If no one responds to you, i am willing to try. It would be my first attempt though, so accuracy will probably be on dumpster fire level lol

No problem it’s my first time as well let’s do disss

1 Like

hit you up in pm

Thank you!

1 Like

Anyone willing to scan me for potential parasites or tendrils?

I’d be delighted to!

Based on my energetic scans, I see some leeches along your spine, and one on your arm.

When did you start noticing negative symptoms in your magickal practice?

1 Like

2-3 months ago, thank you!! Any way I can get rid of them, or someone else needs to?

You can imagine a sort of explosion going outward from your heart. Just imagine them being blown away in the process.

You can also do the LBRP ritual and it’ll take care of them as well.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course brother

1 Like

Hey are u able to give me a scan regarding my
energetic body health

Appreciate it.

I’ve never done this before, but I’m up for a scan. I’ve never really tried a scan of a specific person, but I’ve done remote viewing before with cool results. I’ll give it a shot if someone also scans me. :slight_smile:

Hi can I ask you for scan me?

New to this but I want to do a godform scan swap with someone? (As explained at the start of the thread)

1 Like

Hit me up

I can give it a shot later tonight?