Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

The pocket watch concerns me though.

I’ll scan you now.

When scanning you, I get the feel of someone who is studious and knowledgeable. Someone who is also strong mentally, and physically - through experience.

I get a warrior like feel from you, but it’s not the type of warrior that’s overly blunt. Almost a subtle feeling. I feel more wisdom and knowledge of the mind.

Your energy feel earthy, and grounded. It does have a fire like feel to it. Not burning hot but definitely some heat (tempature).

I also saw the image of a circle - whether this means completion, cycle or something else Im not sure.

1 Like

Thank you for the scan, it is pretty accurate. I am glad to hear the warrior edge seems to have been dialed back a bit, as it was overbearing in the past. I definitely focus on the mind and strengthening my own with my body. I also work with the elements earth and fire very often, as they balamce eachother. As for the circle, I think i might have an idea. I strove to understand and become like the spirits coming from being a human i work with in the past. Now, I am working to dive deep into what it truly means to be human through the perspective i have now after working with spirits for a long time. So, things are in a way coming full circle.

Perhaps your relationship with time is something to examine

1 Like

I feel personally the destruction is related to chaos in my mudane life, which has caused me an immense amount of stress. (I hide it well)

I’m trying to build myself, and get out of everything that is bringing me down. Which alot of is out of my control.

Now my second thought was…perhaps an alchemical change…rebirth. I have connections to nature/earth so the burning…

I’ve been trying to reach out to spirits to help, but not sure. For like support. I work with Lady Lilith, and I know shes trying to help…but things always seem rocky.

1 Like

I’m looking to do detailed trades.

1 Like

If you want. It’s up to you. If you want someone more experienced, then that’s cool to.

I will try and be as detailed as possible though, since you wanted a detailed scan. Might just take me alittle longer to scan back - not too long though.

@Velenos

My reason for asking for detailed scan trades is because I’m trying to avoid 1-2 line readings like previous trades.

1 Like

Well as I’ve said, I’ll be detailed but it might take me a little longer to return. It’s up to you. If you want someone else to scan that’s fine too. I’ll let you make that call.

By detailed I assume you mean the lengthy in-depth type scans?

Also note, it’s getting late…so if you choose to do a trade, depending on when (time wise) I might have to trade/scan tomorrow

Yes, and no problem.

1 Like

I’m not exactly sure how to do it. Can someone scan me?

1 Like

Awesome! I understand what your trying to do now. Thank you so much your post was helpful to me.

1 Like

Trade anyone?

1 Like

Trade?

Can I get a scan of my true self/soul please? I’ll scan back.

1 Like

I can scan trade you?

1 Like

Awesome, do you just want a scan of your soul?

1 Like

Either that/and or entities around me (spirit lover or anyone who might be with me). You can choose which.

Do you want me to go first, or you?

1 Like

Can you go first? I need to finish healing someone energetically and then I can scan back. I dont want any wires crossed here lol
I’ll try to scan your soul and see who else I can pick up around you

1 Like

No problem. Give me a few minutes to scan you then.

Thx

1 Like