Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Can we trade?

Oh my…idk I’m torn. Lol. I don’t generally do these things. But ok why not, anyone wanna trade with me?:black_heart:plz note, bc of my protective measures I’d need to agree prior to scan for obvious safety reasons.

:rainbow:Karma

sure i can do it if want to trade :smiley: il try my best

1 Like

Anyone up for a scan trade?
Its been awhile for me and definitely in need of one. Can of course give one in return

I’m down, let’s do it :upside_down_face::black_heart:

Could you do a scan to help me out with this issue?

Please do a scan for the above. I will trade.

Oky dokey so , first i saw that you are hurrying somewhere or may be on a journey , saw a horse looking a bit like an unicorn. , Going through a road , and you are going in some sort of dark path , you are prepared and have you are just going with it . Then i saw maybe a spirit animal or some sort you have a connection with some flying critters may first looked like a butterfly but then i saw a ladybug flying around you . Tried to scan your true self or an image similar to it , saw a woman with a cape ( lol ) wearing an armour bit like this
images (1)
Ow almost forgot tried to scan ur aura and a pheasant appeared , no ideea why.

Saw some more Visions of horses . The. Lastly i saw a ghost knight standing with you .

Anything rings true ? Thanks

1 Like

I don’t think is something I can scan , that is something only you can decide xD

Alright, could you do a general scan then?

1 Like

We already did , don’t do more scans till either i change something and i wanna test it or you do :slight_smile:
Or i forget about last scan since i will be biased now xD

Okay. How about you forget about the last scan and treat this as a new one?

1 Like

If i could i would :joy:

Alright then, thank you anyways.

That’s wonderful ^.^ thank you! I have a massive connection to hummingbirds in fact. And I indeed have several spectral guardians as well. Loved the scan thank you! Here’s my go🖤
When I scan energy, I basically get a scene. With that in mind…

I see a flowing river in a snowy sparsely wooded area. Snow is still falling from the sky and there are many shining flora and fauna that drift in the air. There are large crystals growing from the Earth, as well as the usual trees and bushes which are almost naked of any foliage. The river leads up to a stone temple lit let warmly from within. kind of feeling like the heat in the Winter and warming the surrounding wood in an unworldly kway. There is a priestess in all white holding a leather book with 5 jewels and the colors of white red blue green and purple. She’s holding a torch and leading a procession of all females also dressed in white and gold. kind of Grecian in style. They walk alongside the river and up to the temple to honor Apollo and Diana. Each Participant throws several golden coins into some sort of large stone basin as they enter. It is a vision swimming with primal God and goddess power and energy. Lots of healing, earthian & Astral energy/magick. I also get Cherry, Vanilla, and Apple, as well as jasmine flowers and drift wood in ur spirit. I sense the greenman and a strong connection to nature. Whimsical music similar to a classical waltz plays as well.

1 Like

Thanks a lot it resonates with me

1 Like

Can we trade? I would like a scan about what I posted above. Even if you don’t think it can be scanned, please try, I think I can get some good information.

Scan me ?

@Vulgo Please answer the questions I asked you, and complete your introduction before asking for scans/

I am not interested in another scan for myself atm but, I am more than happy to give you a once over and hopefully that helps you ^.^ although I will refrain from reading about your situation else it be bias.

I see a ocean stirring in the midst of a storm brewing in the sky. The sky is filled with dark blue-gray storm clouds and the rain has yet to begun but is impending. I see a large wooden ship in this vision, thrashing about in the stormy water as any ship would. The vessel still anchored to a empty peir. I see people loading cargo and docking the ship despite the weather. It’s not a panic inducing situation, more like an expected pit fall of the job. There is a sense of electric energy and humidity in the air. I sense there are difficult times to prepare for in order to get where you desire and/or obtain your goals. I sense in ur energy sea water, sea glass, and the chemical element mercury, maybe focus on Psionics. The ocean is both powerful and Treacherous and demands respect. It holds many secrets. Only when one has the proper knowledge should one set sail. Else they end up a shipwreck.

1 Like

I’d love a scan from one who’s willing. A general one please. How about you @Silverleaf wanna trade?

I’ll course Scan you right back ASAP whenever I have time to spare. Be aware I am a bit rusty but I’ll attempt to do my best to get it right.

1 Like