Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Sure. :slight_smile: general is fine.

1 Like

Of course! I’ll scan you tomorrow since I got a friend that’s sleeping over so I can’t really do it now but tomorrow I’ll do it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure, I can wait till then to trade.

Would anyone like to trade?

Yeah…

Welcome @ABA777 Before asking people for scans, it is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

2 Likes

Anyone care to swap?

1 Like

Sure, anything specific?

1 Like

Detailed if you can. Im still struggling with getting and giving the same but will tell what I see.

1 Like

I’m taken to a room with grey curtains. There’s a man sitting on the side of a bed which is facing the window, he’s also facing the window, but his head is in his hands. Like he’s tired or upset about something. There’s a small bedside table, and there’s stacks of books on top it and a lot of loose paper near them. On the opposite wall there are some wooden decorations. That wall has a door too, and the man’s back is facing away from it.

The whole space feels very gloomy. I’m hearing Seasonal Affective Disorder, the room needs a bit more light. The energy there is very stagnant adding even more weight to the person. It’s like an extremely thick blanket which is more suffocating than it is comforting.

The man’s mind also looks very jumbled, like tangled earphones. He then goes to sleep, but it does nothing to help his mood.

There’s a lot of brain fog too. A bit of trouble with grounding?

That’s all I’m getting ^^

2 Likes

@Onion On Point as always.
Its dark, a golden angel hovers nearby. There is a sea of people, some way too hungry for a leg up. A strawberry bush.
Thats all I could get.

1 Like

What are you doing up? It’s late lol

1 Like

Interesting :thinking: There’s been a lot of plants in my dreams…

@MagickVigilante it’s 7:30 am for me rn😂

1 Like

It’s 4 am here

2 Likes

Scan?

Will you please scan me? Im not sure i really understand how to scan but im willing to try a little bit.

Anything specific?

No. Gen.

1 Like

I’m taken to the middle of a forest with extremely tall trees. There’s a stone hut some distance in the left, and a female figure wearing a hoodie is coming around it. She has a basket in her hand, probably foraging in the woods. She’s wearing a woven necklace, and also a ring. She probably lives in the hut. Delicate looking features…

Not naïve, but just a little inexperienced. She’s quite used to living inside the hut and foraging (comfort zone), but now she’s exploring new territory to learn about herself (stepping out of the comfort zone) and be a bit more present.

I see possibilities…so many of them… unrealized potential .
High aspiration…motivation…needs more grounding…

1 Like