Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Hit me up

1 Like

What scan do you guys want??

Iā€™d like a general one on my energy body if thereā€™s any damage.

1 Like

Surface. Quick and easyā€¦

Iā€™d like one on me and Lilith, anything new

1 Like

Soul Dive trade anyone?

1 Like

Whatā€™s that?

Scanning someoneā€™s soul/true self and soul landscape.

2 Likes

Ok. You 1st

Lol, so this what I got:

I saw a female with dark hair, kinda shortish between a bob and a pixie cut.

She was behind a seated figure, wrapping an arm around the figures chest possessively.

The whole time sheā€™s staring at the figure (personā€™s face) with a look of keen interest & amusement.

She then proceeds to bite the figureā€™s shoulder and/or neck not really drawing blood but still being kinda rough.

Yā€™know when you give a catnip toy to a cat? Kinda like thatā€¦

Iā€™d be very interested if you can pick up on some of the energies Iā€™ve been feeling off and on for awhile now.

2 Likes

never traded with you wanna do it ? , il scan in few hrs if you agree need to sleep a bit :smiley:

Trade, anyone?

Trade

1 Like

Anything specific?

Just go with the flowā€¦ :grin:

1 Like

Iā€™m seeing a very fancy house. Not too fancy butā€¦classy in a way? Thereā€™s a carpet on the floor, some indoor plants, a cream colored couch and dark, wooden furniture. A big TV screen too. A well-furnished house, but itā€™s empty. Very empty and everything is so clean it looks clinical. It radiates material abundance and stability, but lack of anything emotional attached to it, even the furniture. Like it was all bought for show and not because someone loved it or it was something emotionally significantā€¦I hope youā€™re able to understand what Iā€™m trying to say because I canā€™t really put it into words properly.

Itā€™s not necessary that they need replacing, but more of a human connection made with them or by them. The decorations are colorful but itā€™s all very ā€œlifelessā€. I think this is something that used to hold a lot of importance, but has now lost itā€™s charm. On some days things are like that, but reminiscing about the good 'ol days or even the bad days can spark something. Itā€™s all very heart-centered.

Iā€™m also seeing a pretty catšŸ’•

Thatā€™s all Iā€™m getting.

General scan for me.

1 Like

A earthquakeā€¦ unstable Earthā€¦many changes not sticking to an ideologyā€¦always looking for the right method looking for the Magick bulletā€¦no such thingā€¦ taking reckless actionā€¦no material real-world support . everything up without support in the airā€¦ everything theoreticalā€¦lack of executionā€¦ financial dependencyā€¦

Lack of connection to the past and futureā€¦ drifting in the currents of the river of timeā€¦ immerged in timeā€¦a slave to timeā€¦

Anything else?

3 Likes

Could you elaborate on this? I donā€™t understand it. Everything is up in the air, Iā€™m not able to do much execution because of, as you mentioned, time. Everything else you said really sums up my living situation.

1 Like

To break the chains what you need to do is fight debate think outside the boxā€¦ there isnā€™t 1 way to break themā€¦ itā€™s a constant struggle.

Weā€™re all born programmed poor fat and stupid. .

Look into invoking into yourself the god Mars.
Rebel rage against the machineā€¦

1 Like

I seeā€¦
Thank you for the scan!

Iā€™d like one