Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I’m writing what I’m seeing, I’m currently not taken to a specific scenario. It seems like he’s assessing you right now, like being judged in an audition kind of way? I hope I’m getting it across. I don’t know much about him so I’m simply going by body language and what I feel. I’m not able to get more than this. The relationship in itself has a very introductory feel to it, like you’re both learning about each other. He’s assessing how to go about with the task at hand, while also seeing how to carry it out according to your powers. It’s not that they’re weak, but more like needing to direct it correctly so it doesn’t blend/bleed (as in paintings) into something else.

1 Like

I sent you my results on telegram, I was interrupted tho

We should do another trade

1 Like

When scanning you,my eyes were jumping around, felt cold on my back and heat on my right arm

Black and red seen.
@StrengthenedWarrior

1 Like

What would you like to know

general or weakness; mostly everything.

Ok all I saw was a huge demon, he had a tail like a serpent, horns and a weapon, he was very defensive of you, a very huge spirit guide, I couldn’t see much because he kicked me out after I made a mistake

1 Like

Amon?
Amon, Sitri, Paimon, and Gremory are a few Ive tried to work with, as well as Orobas.

Or Asmoday?
Three heads or one, and was one a raven?

I think Asmodeus

1 Like

Hi, is the trade still up ?

? @Mind_Seeker20

1 Like

Sure, general scan would be fine now. I can return till Im home, so you could either wait or scan then I’ll return when home.

1 Like

🫀🤔

I’m writing whatever comes, and going as in-depth as possible.

The first thing I felt when I started your scan was warmth. Particularly on my left, like someone watching over my shoulder as I type this. My phone started glitching as well.

I see a big river on a mountain, and countless tributaries from it. It’s filled with white, glowing water. The main river starts from the top of a mountain. The whole landscape looks either post-apocalyptic or very ancient.

There’s a lone traveler with a stick in his hand walking through it. It’s not a dessert, but it’s a land with drought. It’s about to rain but it’s not certain when. The traveller is occasionally looking up at the sky to see if there are any rain clouds, there seems to be some clouds but it’s not going to rain, not yet. So the traveller keeps going.

Someone who perseveres through hardships and embraces the “go with the flow” attitude, who takes things as they come and doesn’t dwell on it if he already knows the answer. Just carries on with his journey.

The traveller is also wearing a backpack, a heavy one. It’s not filled with supplies but it’s filled with stones and there’s also a big water bottle. He’s still unbothered by it. He can remove the stones but he says it’s necessary if he wishes to reach where he wants to reach. It’s both towards the mountain, but not the mountain. He seems to be in a very zen state.

The wind is blowing now, it’s whooshing by the ear. Dust is flying around everywhere with small debris and dry leaves but the traveller is still unbothered by it. He keeps on walking ahead and doesn’t turn back. He knows where he’s headed and he knows that the “storm will pass, so why keep waiting for it go when I can go through it myself? I’ll have to face it anyhow, might as well be on the move.”

The whole thing has a very zen feeling to it tbh. The traveller (possibly you) is carrying responsibilites he knows he can shed, but he also knows that without them he won’t be able to reach the “summit”, because the responsibilities are what’s enabling him to move forward. He’s quite accepting of whatever comes his way because he’s confident in himself and has a strong, healthy belief in himself to face whatever comes his way head-on. Not looking back also because he’s content with the decisions he made. He’s strong and has been weathered countless times to be where he is, it has helped him to be at peace with himself and accept that “it is what it is”. Strong, determined, and focused is what I’m feeling from the traveller. He may come off as ignorant but once you talk to him you’ll know that he already understands the cycle of life, and that although things follow chronology, they’re not linear. A very ascended yet grounded state, perfectly balanced (as it should be).

That’s all I’m getting ^^
A soul dive for me would be nice, I have a hunch you’ll be good at it. If not possible then a general one be fine as well.

2 Likes

Anybody want to trade?

I need to know if the job I’m gonna take up will get in the way of my main goals

(performed Runic divination and it seemed good but I would like some confirmation)

1 Like

Bro I’m not sure how good I am but I can try

1 Like

What scan would you like in return?

1 Like

I’d like to know anything new with Lilith

1 Like

Wbu

This