Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Anybody want to trade again?

Yeah, my scan with Teras ran late into the night for me so I was alittle to tired to scan after that. After I’ve had some coffee I’ll do your scan.

1 Like

Scan Me.

Yeah that’s perfect thank you :slight_smile:

Your Scan - Connection with Lilith:

When scanning you, in association to how things are between you and Lilith. I first saw a horizontal cord running between you and her. It was a solid cord. Seemed like it was made of some material similar to blood but more solid.

I got a sense that she expects a certain amount of effort and respect from you (and most she works with), before she is willing to meet you halfway (I say halfway because she expects you to pull your own weight). Although I don’t see any current issues but this seems to be the sort of attitude she takes with you. She is willing to work with you, and sees potential in you.

I got a sense of familiarity between you two. The connection feels more like a partnership (platonic). She might play the part of catalyst to help you grow.

2 Likes

Trade anyone? Looking for a soul dive.

Thanks! Would you like another scan? Anything specific?

1 Like

I’m looking more for an in-depth trade this time. But later I’d be happy to trade again.

1 Like

I can try in depth, soul dive?

Yeah, basically trying to scan my core/my soul.

1 Like

Can you scan me?..Thank you

Coming right up!

I was interrupted so I’ll do another scan

But this is what I saw in this one

A black hole surrounded by fire, which represented raw dark energy

Then I saw a huge ocean, and you were flying on this magic carpet carefree on top in the air, this represented happy and carefree kid like energy.

Ok, saw a huge medieval like tower
This represents that you hold yourself in high regards

Saw a warrior flying on a huge bird with a crossbow in his hands shooting arrows, but the bird wasn’t flying correctly and the man had difficulty controlling him

This represents that you have this warrior like strength in you, but have difficulty controlling it

Tried to scan further, and saw blue fire, the fire then shot at me like a beam, I tried fighting it to keep going, but I decided to let it be, apparently your soul wouldn’t let me scan further.

End scan, these are 2 scans.
Tell me what you think @Mind_Seeker20

1 Like

That was one scan. Not two scans. If that was two scans then my usual couple paragraph scan would be 4-5 scans but their not. Their one indepth scan.

The scan is okay, but it’s not really a soul dive, seems more like a general scan.

2 Likes

Well I wrote the results of both in one paragraph, oh this wasn’t a soul dive? My bad

One paragraph? You wrote several separate sentences… A paragraph is usually 4-6 sentences that are kept together, not broken up. You had several 1-2 sentence “paragraphs”?

I’ll do your scan right now, but please keep that in mind for next time.

Your Scan:

When scanning you I am first taken back by the feeling of high energy, this seems to manifest itself mentally for you - you seem like a high energy person. Someone who seems eager to accomplish things. The next thing I noticed (which is related to the first part) is that despite being high energy – your energy seems to “shoot out on random directions”, it’s not well controlled and doesn’t seem to be put to good use all the time. It’s not stagnant, but I get the sense that you might have a hard time with accomplishing things, and that your energy seems all over the place instead of focused. This seems to be due to mental obstacles.

Here is a good visual for how your energy looks in terms of motion and where it’s directed:

e59ece6dab3c58dd8b4c5ae902285f73

Pretty much, that your energy can be chaotic. But that’s not necessarily a bad thing. Heck there’s a whole occult system for that. “Chaos Magick” – maybe look into it. Also our world tends to be chaotic by nature. You just have to harness it.

2 Likes

I meant post lol

Thanks bro!

Trade anyone? Looking specifically for an Indepth trade.

You’re more likely to get an offer if its a trade.

2 Likes