Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Hello - I’m a complete beginner to this so don’t know how scanning works so cannot scan back :pensive:. (If someone could point me to how to scan, I’d love to learn.)

If anyone could scan me and help me on my path, I’d really appreciate it :sunny:

In the search bar type how to scan and you’ll find a guide.

2 Likes

Thanks @anon48079295

I’ll trade…

Can someone please scan me, i cant do scans in return, but I would really appreciateyour help) ty

@Fiya Please be aware that, as a newcomer to the forum, you CANNOT do any tarot readings. We have a rule here prohibiting newcomers from doing so until they have been active for a minimum of 90 days.

changed it)

Just giving you a head ups that I didn’t forget about you, been busy all day.

I’m about to scan you in 20 - 30 mins.

Alright thanks.

I’ll scan you after I’m done scanning Velenos, scan me in the meantime.

1 Like

Ok

Greetings! Could any scan me, please?

For some reason Belial is pushing me to scan you, I’ve just got done with a hike and I’m not in my best “seer mood” but he’s insistent lol it’ll have to be a sec.

Ok sorry had to take a break for a sec. I’m seeing what I think is a hill with you at the top. Not like a normal hill but one that has levels like a cake. Your in a purple robe I think with yellow trimming?. The trail to the hill is very great and there are Greek columns on both sides. I smell sage and spearmint?? Not sure. The grass around you is almost neon even though it’s night. Like a golf course lit up at night. There’s figures at the bottom of the hill dancing around you in myriad. They circle the hill over and over getting more lively with every pass. They admire you alot, some good… some envious… but they’re all looking up to you. A hooded figure stands next to you at the top of the hill. There’s a black dog with it. The figure removed the hood and is an elderly woman holding a torch. Shes handing you the torch as you look out over the crowd. You take it almost with purpose, determined. As you hold the torch the crowd encircling you moves faster and faster around the bottom of the hill. Drums are playing now. You still stare over them. Out to the distance and your eyes are glowing an orange yellow Hugh. I don’t know if your noticing them or if they matter. You fixated on a blank stare to the distant horizon. Holding the hooded figures torch she lays a necklace around you. It’s a key necklace. Like a key is “hanging from it”. The figure (I really think this figure might be Hecate) bends over and takes a whirling void spiral thingy from your stomach and puts it in her bag. This gives you releif, like healing or taking of a burden of some sorts, don’t know. The torch burns brighter and brighter. Now it’s not just a circle of people around the hill but people and figures of all shapes and sizes as far as the eye can see.

I really hope this was helpful or atleast gave you insight. All I can do is say what I see. Not sure how to interpret it. :wink:

1 Like

I’d be interested in a scan? I can scan back tomorrow.

that really amazing scan thank you so much :heart: are you very insightful indeed in this dose remind of Hecate a lot it sound a lot like her

1 Like

@popsmoke what happened

Thnxxxxx :revolving_hearts: my pleasure. I always try to help when I can. Whatever it means to you has more symbolism and is more important. I hope this promotes healing.

Had to scan you two times since the first time
I wasn’t getting anything at all

From just reading your your text I get the air element from you, very analytical and precise thinking.

I sense that you like to be independent, you take great pride in your knowledge/research, as well as the power that you accumulated throughout your journey working with spirits and such.

You are very calm as well as balanced, the color blue/yellow pops up a lot when just gazing at your text.

Now here’s the actual scan:

When I scanned you the rush of energy I felt was dark but very passionate, it almost felt like it was driving me to scan you even further as it pushed me deeper into a trance state. It looked like this

A lot of fire kept popping up , i saw bright red stars and red figures that reminded me of the infernal. I also think I saw the infernal realm for a second as I saw castles and lava flowing.

I visualized a owl sitting on a tree at night, this might hint that your intelligence is a big part of you, and that you trust your intuition most of the times.

My middle finger kept vibrating as well which was odd, then all my fingers on my left hand were vibrating.

Lastly, I visualized a black dragon. It had a pattern of black and grey scales throughout his body. The dragon looked old and ancient, but so powerful in a way that he didn’t need to show it.

1 Like

Interested in a scan as well.

1 Like