Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

No Djinn vibe no

Okay does anybody have any suggestions on Any other methods on how to do this? I have read a guide butā€¦uh I donā€™t get itšŸ˜… basically you meditate on the picture and you tell the people what you see right?

Okay, so started to scan you. Iā€™m more of a ā€œfeelā€ type of reader (with some imergary) so my scan will follow my style.

Notes* Iā€™m adding this in the scan - I always this image (mentally) from you:

The picture is more accurate in the deer then say what the fur color was, but always got a deer with antlers type image in my head from you

So first thing is towards the beginning did get an image of stone walls, might have been a block as I had trouble moving past that mental imergary to further read you. Your energy has always felt earthy to me, however itā€™s BOLD, with an almost fire like feeling/image with it. I do sense some dark energy from you but I donā€™t think itā€™s your ā€œprime/mainā€ energy as I sense the earthy alot more.

(Although when I did sense the dark energy, it looked more like a dark grey then straight black/void like)

Prime not meant literally, but in the manner of how strong the dark energy feels in comparison to the earthy energy

I did pick up on traits like being, self reliant (relies on self experience), confident, serious demeanor at times, self respect. Although respectful of others as well.

Your energy has a strong feeling so I doubt thereā€™s any serious problems with it, well balanced in that manner.

I can scan more if you like, depends on how you feel about the scan so far. (In terms of being equal/fair to yours)

do you feel itā€™s equal if not then continue if so then you can stop, this is your scanning not mine.

I can only judge once youā€™re done.

Well, one Iā€™m not as experienced in scanning so I doubt any scan of mine will be ā€˜equalā€™ in that aspect.

Equal in terms of I tried and did try to get as much detail - then yes. Itā€™s up to you because itā€™s your scan. Not mine.

Not what I meant I mean itā€™s up to you because if I say yes or no one forces you to pull information and another stops you from seeing where you could go. As a scanner you stop when youā€™re satisfied and got all you could really get not when the one youā€™re reading is.

you see people who do long detailed scans then you see people who do one liner scans.

Well, yes Iā€™ve noticed that people can do some lengthy scans. I would be iffy about doing that myself, right now - since Iā€™m not nearly confident enough in my own scanning ability to do something that lengthy/detailed.

So Iā€™m still building up my confidence as well as improving my scanning ability. Those types of scans are better for me when I feel Iā€™m ready and capable of giving that type of scan.

Thereā€™s your answer then.

1 Like

since youā€™re done would you like a review here or in dm? or not at all?

1 Like

Iā€™d like a review, I was waiting till you decided about the scan. DM or here is fine. Iā€™m indifferent.

You decided with your own answer mate, but okay Iā€™ll dm it.

1 Like

Oh, no I didnā€™t mean decided in that way. More like ā€œlooked over/reviewedā€ not judged if I was done. Sorry.

well are you done? lol

Yes, I am. I was waiting for your response/opinion of the scan is what I meant.

Well I will dm you my review.

1 Like

I have been debating on trading you for a scan lol.

I canā€™t remember how much I told you about my energy and stuff so it would be interesting to see if you can pick up on things on a deeper level.

I also am curious to see what I might find scanning you because it has been a long time since I have done a proper one for you. Up to you, Iā€™m not requesting to do this today but maybe something to think about doing on the weekend or sometime next week? c:

@Velenos

1 Like

Is someone for a trade? I would want to see if I am under attack or is someone playing with my mind and spirits around me . Thanks in advance !

I did find out Leviathan is a teacher, one of my main guides as well. It may be obvious but he is also responsible for the blue watery marks on my core as well. Im still trying to figure our relationship out lol.

1 Like

Sounds good to me just tell me when youā€™re up for it

1 Like

Iā€™m glad that I could help in reconnecting with him! It is also nice to know that I wasnā€™t crazy hearing his name being said repetitively throughout most of the reading lol.

1 Like