Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

@popsmoke what happened

Thnxxxxx :revolving_hearts: my pleasure. I always try to help when I can. Whatever it means to you has more symbolism and is more important. I hope this promotes healing.

Had to scan you two times since the first time
I wasnā€™t getting anything at all

From just reading your your text I get the air element from you, very analytical and precise thinking.

I sense that you like to be independent, you take great pride in your knowledge/research, as well as the power that you accumulated throughout your journey working with spirits and such.

You are very calm as well as balanced, the color blue/yellow pops up a lot when just gazing at your text.

Now hereā€™s the actual scan:

When I scanned you the rush of energy I felt was dark but very passionate, it almost felt like it was driving me to scan you even further as it pushed me deeper into a trance state. It looked like this

A lot of fire kept popping up , i saw bright red stars and red figures that reminded me of the infernal. I also think I saw the infernal realm for a second as I saw castles and lava flowing.

I visualized a owl sitting on a tree at night, this might hint that your intelligence is a big part of you, and that you trust your intuition most of the times.

My middle finger kept vibrating as well which was odd, then all my fingers on my left hand were vibrating.

Lastly, I visualized a black dragon. It had a pattern of black and grey scales throughout his body. The dragon looked old and ancient, but so powerful in a way that he didnā€™t need to show it.

1 Like

Interested in a scan as well.

1 Like

Interesting you are right on the red stars as it a representation of my affinity. however, not on the place you saw, it was a underworld but not the one the infernal is in, itā€™s a representation of my ā€œdarkerā€ aspect.

The owl is one of my spirit guides as for the dragon itā€™s symbolic for the horned serpent which is basically a dragon and is very accurate in how it ties to me.

1 Like

Trade?

1 Like

Sure, Iā€™ll be an hour however. Im still waking up, I need coffee first. @popsmoke

1 Like

No problem

1 Like

Let see scanning you I see a shirtless man, well muscled, almost like a body builder, light brown pants, dark tanned skin, dark hair, golden eyes, leaning against a rock in a desert. Your energy feels fiery and chaotic, an interesting combination. I would say you have an affinity for Chaos, primary element is fire.
Thereā€™s a few ruins in the desert, not much is left of them now.
Alright, whataya think of my scan @popsmoke

1 Like

Sorry I passed out last night lol. But whenever your back on Iā€™d most definitely be interested if you want to trade. These are always exciting for me.

1 Like

Well done, you hit everything on the spot. Did you get any Egyptian energy from the scan? it seems like deserts are a reoccurring theme whenever someone scans me.

Iā€™ll scan you in an hour, got some things i have to take care of first.

1 Like

All good, iā€™ll scan you as well when i can.

Sadly no egyptian armies, next time I scan you, Iā€™ll try going deeper, and exploring some of the ruins if you want.
I try not to go to deep in scans unless I get the okay, I hate running into defences.

1 Like

Scan trade anyone? I can scan back, practicing still. (Iā€™ll have to scan back later today though.)

Iā€™m interested to learn about my spirit lover. Didnā€™t conjure/do letter of intent, so I want to know About who/what my spirit lover is.

Scanning you right now.

Your next @Undying.Embers

2 Likes

Cool, im looking forward to it. @popsmoke

1 Like

From reading your text i sense that you are very content on this journey, and that your results have been well received.

I get dark warrior energy from you, stoic as well, but i also sense it might be from the spirits you work with. (Infernal pantheon?)

Your energy also feels cold, but not in a bad way.

You also seem to get along with the spirits you have worked with really well, youā€™ve built up those relationships from the day you contacted them. They respect you and you respect them heavily.

Now hereā€™s the real scan:

As soon as i scanned you, i got teleported to a dark place, the skies were black mixed with navy blue and the first thing that caught my eye as i looked up was a pearly crescent moon

The ambiance of this realm was like a forest at night, with a cool breeze. One thing i noticed which was interesting was that i randomly kept seeing something burning, think of paper catching on fire, but with blue flames. My guess is that these might be blockages that you are currently working on.

Among the navy blue/black background, i also kept seeing shadows moving around. They moved in silent but made their power and presence known.

Lastly, the words ā€œwarriorā€ and ā€œscavengerā€ kept popping up throughout my time scanning you.

Let me know if you resonate with any of this or want me to scan you more.

1 Like

Gonna scan you tomorrow, donā€™t want my current state of energy affecting your scan.

1 Like

I do have dark energy as my primary, my true self is definitly a warrior, and im very much can be described as stoic.
Alot of people say my energy feels cold. I do tend to get along with most of the spirits Iā€™ve worked with. My pyromancy flames are blue.
I do think the shadows are shadow people.
My soulscape does have a moon, and dark skies.
Thank you for the scan.

1 Like

@popsmoke

Your scan now :slight_smile:

Highly intuitive. Great tact with people in everyday situations. You hold your mannerism and composure well. I feel like thereā€™s a lot of importance to you when it comes to plants, forests and general flora. But itā€™s dry or humid. Tropical forest. Jungle styled approach. Swinging, swaying, manoeuvring about. Agile, versatility is your primary personality trait. Open to criticism, have spent lots of time reflecting on light and shadow matters of the psyche. Indecisive, often times confused with whatā€™s in front of you sometimes. Resonate with blue/grey energy. Idealistic.

1 Like