Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Hola, would you like to trade sir?

1 Like

I do a scan later today of someone just cause but i think Iā€™ll do it on a random person and post it.

Sure. Your energy feels smooth, I heard a weird rumbling noise, kind of like a pit of flames. I also felt tingling in my fingers on my left hand, felt like electric, from this Iā€™m guessing stagnation. Then I felt a rush of heat on my back, followed my the same feeling of electric shock. I keep seeing fire and feeling heat.

1 Like

Not sure why but I keep seeing a murdered girl.

Aside from that random vision, Iā€™m seeing an aquatic creature like the deep one from the Chilling adventures of Sabrina.

1 Like

Why would this be stagnation, out of curiosity?

1 Like

Itā€™s usually an uncomfortable feeling, usually stagnation for me feels like an electric shock. But it could be anything really.

o.0 thatā€™s weird

2 Likes

What color was the fire? Was there any sort of energies you feel are associated with the vision intuitively?
Apologies for my 101 questions.

Same as fire, reddish orange. Energies feel destructive, but not in the sense that itā€™s harmful to you if that makes sense.

1 Like

A lot of fiery energy.

1 Like

Makes perfect sense.

The path of the dragon is the path of flames after all.

1 Like

Anything you can pull from mine? Any info?

1 Like

It could be a few things.

Deep ones and pretty much any aquatic creatures be it fictional or otherwise can be associated with your subconscious and the hidden/unknown. Seeing how it was a serpentine version of the Deep One from Sabrina, Iā€™d say it could be fears, repressed thoughts or emotions, something in that area.

1 Like

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

Of course. Do you feel the fires wereā€¦ infernal perhaps?

1 Like

Hmm, not too sure on this :thinking:just disastrous but calm, like calm unless provoked if that makes sense.

1 Like

I see.

1 Like

@PredatorX for you, I felt tingling on the chin. Your energy felt very heavy, and it sounds like wind. I also kept getting the word ā€œfocusā€, which could mean many things, I also keep seeing green and purple.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure,my previous scans were vision, no voice, no exaggerated feelings
i expected that the scanned tell me if what I said had meaning for them

Bro do you like, driving you knowā€¦fast? Ride motorcycle? Extreme sports? Even you are a kind of pilot, I donā€™t know
I really felt that I was moving to somewhere

About the demon, he looks like this

Less horns, 4 wings, no tails, his skin: ā€œclairā€
muscular and imponent

2 Likes

Nope. Did it feel like u were spinning?