Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

What energy could you feel off the spirit?

And would you like? Break the routine and feel adrenaline? XD

About the energyā€¦i think many incantations

focusā€¦one of my weakness,I think itā€™s a reminder

No spinning just going ahead like a pilot in the space

I didnā€™t feel his energy,sorry :confused:

1 Like

Thatā€™s weird.

Itā€™s alright.

1 Like

Wait broā€¦about the energyā€¦that quantity would bring parasites?
I donā€™t want to fed these $@&##
I going to do LBRP right now

1 Like

Lmfao, yeah you can do LBRP.

1 Like

Iā€™d love a scan ! Iā€™d be willing to scan back but I donā€™t know if Iā€™d be the best, but Iā€™ll try !!

1 Like

Iā€™ll scan u in a bit.

1 Like

A trade? :hugs:

Would anyone like to trade?

@Starry-nite could you scan me please, i am not able to scan back yet but i would love one if possible thank you

@WildWorldLoFI Hmm, I got a feeling of being trapped, suffocating, like I was in a cage and I couldnā€™t escape or get out. :thinking:. Not much else to add here tbh. Could mean many things.

1 Like

@Kitkatkenz6 , I can see trauma around you, also thereā€™s an some Angels around you, Raphael, Zadkiel , those bright sparks you see now and then, flashes quickly, are your Angels.
They say, accept what was, understand the where the seed begun, acknowledge it and then release into the Angelsā€™ hands. Release and allow the healing to take place.
Be patient my child. Be positive.

Thatā€™s what i received . Let me know your thoughts. xx

1 Like

Ohh please scan me!! Iā€™m so curious!:ghost::heart:

Anyone willing to scan moi , i need a confirmation about something i put out there? :smile:

We can swap scans if u want?:purple_heart:

@Moonlight154, I woke up this morning and the first thing came to mind was Feng Shui, then i heard the name Quan Yin . I thought of your question

ā€œit has been on my mind and I have been wondering why Quan Yin came through. I have never worked with them in truth. Do you have an idea why?ā€

Might be to do with Feng Shui?? Maybe you can search and you might read something that may have a message for you. :))

1 Like

@SorceressSolestria. OK

@SorceressSolestria, Okā€¦ I can see a many Large Angels outside a window looking in at you, Sandalphon , Metatron, Jophiel, Uriel, they are showing me colours of Blue, Violet, Red, Yellow and Purple. I see those colours along the centre of your body and then was shown the chakras! You may need to work on them to strengthen communication.
Practice daily. :))

For u @Starry-nite I sense a heavy energy,(meaning powerful not bad energy) In a dark and dominating form, meaning youā€™re in control of your life and you are most likely an old soul who knows what he is doing. And, has a powerful direction and will in their life.

Thank you so much OMG :heart::heart::heart: